My99 and Me

Anna

ISDC Club Member
Hello All, Just wanted to introduce myself and 1999 GC8 2L. I had a lock down crisis šŸ¤£ and decided to get a car Iā€™ve wanted to get for ages. Thought I could do with a project. Love from first sight and ever since itā€™s been blood, sweat and patienceā€¦ why do we do it ?
Low mileage, was a little chuggy first time out but other than that she seems to be well kept. No real history and standard, so I started with timing and engine first, replaced suspension, breaks and lines all round (have some welding to do in typical spots). All was fine till last week šŸ˜… when she turned her exhaust in to a flame thrower. Currently researchingā€¦
The hope is sheā€™s road worthy so we can get to meets and Rallyā€™s over the summer šŸ¤ž

Last edited:
Welcome along, nice project to have. Yes, we hold meets everywhere we can really lol
May have one up that direction shortly, keep an eye on the events thread in the full members section šŸ˜€

Welcome along, nice project to have. Yes, we hold meets everywhere we can really lol
May have one up that direction shortly, keep an eye on the events thread in the full members section šŸ˜€
I will become full member, is there any other way of paying without PayPal?

Hi Anna very welcome along, as for meets up north an etc we sometimes go to cars and coffee north east which if the weather is good always gets a great turn out

Welcome Anna, šŸ‘šŸ‘, few events spread out over the country, but will be one in sligo area later in the year šŸ‘Œ

Test booked for end of Aprilā€¦ have to pray to the powers that be ā€œ car godsā€ my mechanic skills will hold up šŸ«£

The banners should be there if your logged in on a laptop, don't think can use then on tje phone šŸ‘

Back