My New GF8 Impreza Turbo Sport

Yes thanks for the link. It is in my mind list of things to do but l havent got around to do yet :thumbsup:

Problem is those lists always get longer, no matter how much you do :p

We'll have to organise a meet up for a spin soon. The Vee is calling me again

Really nice car there man

Nice sensible mods

Good work????????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Really nice car there man

Nice sensible mods

Good work????????

Thanks Ciaran, aiming to get the drive and handling absolutely the way I want it before I go near adding power and just get lost in that and the costs of it, will never do the rest then.

Just need to decide what route I want in that regard. VF35 is quite tempting. Would like to go ESL with that then but they arent finished their software for V5/V6 cars yet.

Bang on there man

Get bits right then power

Top job

2 club meets coming up in official members section be good to have you along if ur free

Im in a similar boat. I wanted to go brake and suspesion first and then may be power. But now l just gather random parts depending of what quality bit comes on offer lol

Im in a similar boat. I wanted to go brake and suspesion first and then may be power. But now l just gather random parts depending of what quality bit comes on offer lol

Yeah I get you, I've occasionally pounced on a few bits i liked that I hadnt been planning for further down the line. But when the price is right!!! I'm still sitting on the defis for example. Won't be in the car for a good while and have yet to get a pod. I came close to buying a VF35 last week but reeled myself in.

We'll have to organise a meet up for a spin soon. The Vee is calling me again
Heh we need to get something organized. Lads in Dublin and midlands are very good. On another hand we doqn south a pure sxxt when it comes to organizing ourselves

Sounds like a job for you Tommy ????

Get em going same format as Dublin little bit of effort should see few members get together ????

Heh we need to get something organized. Lads in Dublin and midlands are very good. On another hand we doqn south a pure sxxt when it comes to organizing ourselves

We'll have to start getting some stuff sorted for the southerners so! Plenty nice routes down here. Good access to Kerry. Healy pass is somehwere I've been meaning to go back to, never did it in a scoob.

That's what it's all about lads getting numbers together and once the interest is there and killian I'd agree the healy pass is one stretch of road which is amazing

Went home last night with the intention of going to the shed to fit the mudflaps until I found that my Type RA rear top mounts and OE front top mounts had arrived (last pieces of suspension puzzle :) ) along with.... the boss kit for my new wheel :0 :)

So all plans of going at the mudflaps went out the window and off I went to do the wheel.

Didn't set off the air bag anyway.

this proved a right ba*tard to get off. One of the lads pulled it from the bottom rather that pulling it straight towards you and it came off handy then.

Finished product:

Unreal!! Loving it

Back