My New GF8 Impreza Turbo Sport

Yeah good call lads for the sake of the few quid id get for it be worth having. Blitz worth a lot as a seperate item.

Some nice black Isdc plate surrounds be nice there????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

More goodies!! :) :)

Really like how sharp the engine bay is now. Cleaner than the rest of the car too haha. Mats look the part aswell inside and in good condition

Exciting stuff ahead for this, managed to get my hands on a set of P11L Springs - Its the P1 Spring reproduced by Eibach, and tested heavily by a guy in the UK who managed to get the input of the guy who originally designed the P1 springs currently only 2 sets left after a limited run of 50 and one is mine :) the spring is also compensated for the extra weight over the back of the wagon and comes with uprated bump stops to reduce understeer. Will be pairing this with KYB Excel G dampers, whiteline front top mounts and type RA rear top mounts and a 20mm rear polybushed ARB. Can't wait to see what they're like on the car after a full geo set up and the new wheels on.

:clap:Very nice mix of parts there man did you use this set up before :thumbsup:

Nope, set up compiled by wagon owner in uk who got the springs made by eibach using input from prodrive engineer who designed the P1 springs, the business on bumpy roads apparently. They tested many protoypes on different set ups and dampers before settling on 3 different spring and damper options for different uses. This is the fast road set up they came up with for the conditions we have to deal with.
2 other options available.

See here for more info, very interesting stuff http://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys...wering-springs-rare-purchase-opportunity.html

It was a pleasure to meet you Killian! Hope that coffee kept you awake on the way home :)

Great wheels too... they'll look lovely on your car!

It was a pleasure to meet you Killian! Hope that coffee kept you awake on the way home :)

Great wheels too... they'll look lovely on your car!

You too Jamie, coffee did the trick, many thanks for that! Got me home in one piece but getting up the next day was a nightmare! Must mock them up against the car this weekend and see how they look.

Loads of goodies on the way this week - Michelin Pilot Sport 4s to go on the new wheels, clutch, Tegiwa BCS, full brake package from Godspeed inc F+R Grooved Discs, Kevlar Pads and hose technik braided lines. And center caps for the wheels - proper ones, not ebay shite.

Will post pics once i have the items :)

Defi stuff is quality
Looks the biz I'd say they cost a few quid
Fair play

Yeah, they weren't cheap but worth it for the good stuff, wasnt planning on purchasing gauges yet but they popped up and i pounced. reckon would have cost an arm and a leg for that stuff new with the controller and all but I do need a third gauge as am gonna go down the center triple pod route i reckon as am not massive fan of the pillars personally. Will get matching oil temp gauge

Defi's are expensive but they hold their value and you can always get your money back if need be

Back