My MY08 Subaru Exiga GT

Won't get any where. They based it on the price I gave them of three different exiga car in the UK. Its all I could do. They sent me a full break down.

They have the open market value at €13800. Charge 41% vrt of that plus €600 nox and I was hit with a late payment charge. So no point..

Won't get any where. They based it on the price I gave them of three different exiga car in the UK. Its all I could do. They sent me a full break down.

They have the open market value at €13800. Charge 41% vrt of that plus €600 nox and I was hit with a late payment charge. So no point..

Do an appeal and bench mark it of the Mitshubishi equivelant model car maybe

There is an Exiga here just not a turbo which previously was advertised for 3-4k , a white one 2-3 years ago,maybe the add still exists on adverts adds (Might have been donedeal)

Get Caroll and Roche to do an evaluation on the car maybe and submit that if they would be willing to do one.

Also factor in and mention the mechanical work needed to get it up to standard before driving it , timing belt etc . No harm

Do an appeal and bench mark it of the Mitshubishi equivelant model car maybe

There is an Exiga here just not a turbo which previously was advertised for 3-4k , a white one 2-3 years ago,maybe the add still exists on adverts adds (Might have been donedeal)

Get Caroll and Roche to do an evaluation on the car maybe and submit that if they would be willing to do one.
All your suggestion where done with original claim. They say that 100% no other exiga exists in this country. Insurance data base also says that.

I'm just going to enjoy the car now.

Have a new set of speedlines ordered for it that will be here soon.

Back