My MY08 Subaru Exiga GT

Jesus Christ, that's mental! Really hope you do get at least half of that back. Makes you sick, these prices...

That’s a stupid price you will get most of it back but still have to pay it so not ideal . System is a joke really

On average what are people getting back percentage wise when they appeal

Depends on how much you were over charged Johnny and what the current market price . I’d Say there a 7-9k car so 36% of that is 2400-3200 is what I’d say .

but 7-9k open market selling price here includes vrt so vrt should be 1500-2000 euros

Right lads I have speedline corse turini as my wheel of choice. I am torn between the gunmetal or gold.

The safe me is saying gunmetal. But there is always the gold in my head.

What would you lads pick.

Last edited:
Very difficult choice , the gold will be fresh and sharp looking but the gunmetal will make it look more aggressive .
It’s a personal choice
Are you putting 18’s on it the 17’s looked a bit lost on it

Personally l like gunmetal more but blue and gold is an all time subaru classic. You may ook at Tommy's photos he had a blue howk with gunmetal speedlines

Very difficult choice , the gold will be fresh and sharp looking but the gunmetal will make it look more aggressive .
It’s a personal choice
Are you putting 18’s on it the 17’s looked a bit lost on it
8 x 18

Congratulations on the new car. Lovely looking thing.

Re wheels - Gold. You already know it will look amazing.

Hope you get the appeals back from vrt. Utter shame on them pulling such a number.

Should do. They gitt me with a late payment charge also because they closed for Christmas. The lady did say you will defo get that back.

The system is a joke Eric congrats on the plates to have in the car on the road do your homework and put in a good appeal

Absolutely bonkers price on vrt,I'm still genuinely shocked at that figure.

Still a really cool car, well wear with it.
I think gold wheels would suit it better👍

Throw up some fresh pictures when you get the wheels

Starting the appeal but need three examples of this car for sale. There none. According to the vrt office, the insurance data base and a serious amount of car garages this car has not been in this country before. So not rare in itself but should remain rare in this country.

Will have to try with similar cars. Might work might not.

Got her first bath today and put the isdc stickers on her.

Attachments

• IMG_20220111_102157.jpg
    IMG_20220111_102157.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20220111_204242.jpg
    IMG_20220111_204242.jpg
    672.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20220111_204250.jpg
    IMG_20220111_204250.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Just give them 3 examples of the cost of them in Japan if they are rare and keep at them saying how can the vrt price be more than the purchase price of the car , doesn’t make sense

Back