My 2005 Subaru Impreza Sti Spec C Type Ra On the Way from Japan

Looks very nice
all the best with her and congratulations :thumbsup:
Personally im not a fan off the wheels on it
but everything else looks mint and perfect id just changed the wheels personally
well done bringing it in
id say it was a pain in the arse waiting knowing you had such a lovely machine on its way
anyway its here now so enjoy it :subaru:

[quote author=DUFFMAN™ link=topic=43505.msg504584#msg504584 date=1422294385]
whats the other two keith :stismiley :stismiley :multijump:
[/quote]

Mick spec c's s204 is prob my favourite car he let me drive it back from the agm one year and I fell in love ????

The other is antons type 25 not seen much from him but when that car was new it was savage

This hawk spec c is savage and I'll sneek in robs spec c blob
then Barry rsra legacy I nearly bought that car
I know I went over 3 there but it's so hard
what about you man what's your top 3 or 5 ????

fair play some car!!! Health to enjoy it!
I love ce28n they are my favorite wheels but you do need a bigger one to fill up those arches

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=43505.msg504595#msg504595 date=1422301174]
[quote author=DUFFMAN™ link=topic=43505.msg504584#msg504584 date=1422294385]
whats the other two keith :stismiley :stismiley :multijump:
[/quote]

Mick spec c's s204 is prob my favourite car he let me drive it back from the agm one year and I fell in love ????

The other is antons type 25 not seen much from him but when that car was new it was savage

This hawk spec c is savage and I'll sneek in robs spec c blob
then Barry rsra legacy I nearly bought that car
I know I went over 3 there but it's so hard
what about you man what's your top 3 or 5 ????
[/quote]

Id couldnt only pic 3, there's far to many nice ones

Thanks Everyone , Was thinking of having the wheel Powder-coated in a Black but not sure to do them Gloss,Matt Or a Satin Finnish also when i fit the Tein S.tech springs the wheels wont look to small on it then hopefully.

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=43505.msg504683#msg504683 date=1422372386]
Think black wheels just get lost on the car grey would be nice
[/quote]

I've Nic\Kens old spec c from the link above and I've change the wheels to white as the black wheels didn't stand out enough to me and the wheel looked smaller and the tyre look fatter. The only problem now is that I can't keep them clean with the carbon pads :ponder2: I don't have the patience for cleaning after every spin so I'll be getting another colour change soon or they'll be staying dirty!!

I think gunmetal or gold or leave them white and see how it looks lowered :thumbsup:

[quote author=scoobyirl link=topic=43505.msg504710#msg504710 date=1422385738]
[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=43505.msg504683#msg504683 date=1422372386]
Think black wheels just get lost on the car grey would be nice
[/quote]

I've Nic\Kens old spec c from the link above and I've change the wheels to white as the black wheels didn't stand out enough to me and the wheel looked smaller and the tyre look fatter. The only problem now is that I can't keep them clean with the carbon pads :ponder2: I don't have the patience for cleaning after every spin so I'll be getting another colour change soon or they'll be staying dirty!!

I think gunmetal or gold or leave them white and see how it looks lowered :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Deadly, how long do you have it? Any updates to share on it? Don't let the dust from the cl pads build up too much or it'll become welded in there, they are a nightmare like that.

Iirc ken he is as he was the guy posted before about the car when we were talking about it a while ago but could be wrong

[quote author=KENC link=topic=43505.msg504821#msg504821 date=1422399988]
Scoobyirl are you the same guy I was talking to on the phone?
[/quote]
I'd say that was the previous owner Niall "nially boy" who you spoke with, he posted on a previous thread about the car so I'd say that may be the confusion Gordon. I must get him to remove the add from carzone, its been up a while now!

I have the car since the end of September, I have done a bit of work with it but too nothing major really, a few small updates but mostly general maintenance. I'll hopefully be holding on to it for a few years, so I'll either start a new thread with a few pics or add to Nics original blog over the next week or two, I don't want to clutter Dereks.

[quote author=Rob Spec C link=topic=43505.msg504770#msg504770 date=1422395226]
Don't let the dust from the cl pads build up too much or it'll become welded in there, they are a nightmare like that.
[/quote]
Rob the CL pads are a nightmare for dust, but there has to be some downfall I suppose for the stopping power. I'm hoping to get along to the AGM so we'll have to get a pic of the 3 white spec c's together!

Back