Karting @ Midland Karting near Edgeworthstown

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=1550.msg13997#msg13997 date=1172164558]
Wheres the big smoke? Ive never heard of the place b4. Yeah il will meet up with u
[/quote]

Where's the big smoke   :lol:

[move][size=15pt]Dublin.......[/size][/move]

I live near the red cow, can meet up there if you like....or on the north side near blanch maybe  :ponder:

Cheers,

Michael

[quote author=Michael Spec C link=topic=1550.msg13999#msg13999 date=1172166911]
[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=1550.msg13997#msg13997 date=1172164558]
Wheres the big smoke? Ive never heard of the place b4. Yeah il will meet up with u
[/quote]

Where's the big smoke   :lol:

[move][size=15pt]Dublin.......[/size][/move]

I live near the red cow, can meet up there if you like....or on the north side near blanch maybe  :ponder:

Cheers,

Michael

[/quote]

If u think thats bad, one time when going to donegal on my own for the first time i knew i had to go through derry, but i heard bad things about londonderry and didnt want to go near the place, so i ended up trying to avoid the place i was trying to get to. Depending on what side of the boarder i was on

@Wetpatch.. thats hilarious!!  :lol:

RE: Redcow, sounds good..  :thumbsup: The only choice we have to make is do we pay the toll to take the M4 or take the old road  :ponder:

Hello Lads,

What time do you's want to meet up at the red cow :ponder:

Should take 1-1.5 hours to get up there.....

How about 12.00 so as we can check out the track. I haven't been there before so it would be nice to see the layout of the track before we go mental :lol:

My brother was there before he was saying there is pool tables etc, so we should not get bored if we are a bit early.

Cheers,

Michael

Sounds good...
I was looking at the website for the Karting and I don't think it acctually opens untill 1400;
I may be best not to get there to early!

Midland Karting
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday : 10a.m. - 8p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 2p.m. - 8p.m.
Phone: (+353) 043 71308
Mobile: (+353) 087 2748266
www.midlandkarting.com

Hello Anton,

I spoke to them today, the are open from 10.00

I was going to bring my 2 125cc karts down for a spin earlier in the day, but they have bookings from 12.00 on their own tack karts and cannot allow the 125's out with them.

I'm not going to bring the karts down as you would only get two hours on running early in the morning, so I will not have a chance to do a "reci", before we go out  :angry:

Cheers,

Michael

Dave571
Anton M + 2
Norris
Niallyboy
Micheal Spec C + 1
Carlo
EricSti
Turbo
JohnM
Wetpatch
Daniel
Mucky

Norris we are going through Clane onto Celbridge and can meet lads comming from red cow.Let me know

CARLO

yeh if you want, you going to celbridge interchange and then heading N4 to longford yeh?

Any of you guys want to meet up earlier in Edgeworthstown in one of the pubs to watch this -
Liverpool v Man. United 3 Mar 12:45
It should be over by 2.30 , just in time for the karting . :thumbsup:

I may be up for that Turbo, I will let you know closer to the date... I support Liv by the way.. I see you are Utd!!  :lol:

Sorry Lads, Due to an Ignorant B*****D on a machine I can't make it saturday :angry:,    I've to go and get the body of the truck straightened after he hit it and satuarday is my only free day :(
Enjoy :thumbsup:
Cheers
John

Dave571
Anton M + 2
Norris
Niallyboy
Micheal Spec C + 1
Carlo
EricSti
Turbo
Wetpatch