Anton M
Norris
Niallyboy
Micheal Spec C + 1

Saturday 10th March

JohnnB
Anton M

Hello Lads,

Stick me down for the 3rd. My brother will go aswell.

Did you check with them if I can bring my two Karts? If they will allow it I'll bring them down also  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

i doubt it if it going to be a Grand prix, you could never have the rent karts with your own karts last time i was ther

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=1447.msg13188#msg13188 date=1171407934]
i doubt it if it going to be a Grand prix, you could never have the rent karts with your own karts last time i was ther
[/quote]

Hello Norris,

I would bring my karts down, if they will allow them out between races. I'd have not problem letting the other lads use them aswell, just to get a feel for what they go like compared to the track karts :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Saturday 3rd March
So Far:

Dave571
Anton M
Norris
Niallyboy
Micheal Spec C + 1
Carlo

Saturday 10th March

JohnnB
Anton M

Saturday 3rd March
So Far:

Dave571
Anton M
Norris
Niallyboy
Micheal Spec C + 1
Carlo
EricSti

Saturday 10th March

JohnnB
Anton M

Saturday 3rd March
So Far:

Dave571
Anton M + 1
Norris
Niallyboy
Micheal Spec C + 1
Carlo
EricSti

Saturday 10th March

JohnnB
Anton M

Saturday 3rd March
So Far:

Dave571
Anton M + 1
Norris
Niallyboy
Micheal Spec C + 1
Carlo
EricSti
Turbo

Saturday 10th March

JohnnB
Anton M

You need a minimum of 16 for the Grand Prix , that's what we did last time .

Be warned though that if you drive flat out everywhere & cut the corners you will end up with a bruised back due to some poorly placed bolts holding the seat in . When you are driving you need to try to relax your grip , otherwise you will also lose the power in your hands !

I'm guessing Norris & Michael will have rib protectors to save their bodies !

BTW Michael They allow you to take your own kart out for testing , but not along with the public karts . There were several guys there that day doing testing & they said that there was a nominal charge for using the track . I suggest you ring them to check . 043 71308 or 087 2748266

naw im just hardy!

I'm surprised , especially considering that you're not carrying any excess fat natural padding like some of us . :D

Hello Turbo,

I have a rib protector, I done some serious damage last year as my seat had the same bolts sticking out on the side.  :angry:

I'd say the clubs karts would not do the same damage as you don't go as quick as you would in the 125's.

I will book a test session for the morning and bring the karts down early  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Dont think so Gerry but ou could become a member at it  :D Best 50yoyo's you will ever spend :thumbsup:

Saturday 3rd March
So Far:

Dave571
Anton M + 2
Norris
Niallyboy
Micheal Spec C + 1
Carlo
EricSti
Turbo

Saturday 10th March

JohnnB