ISDC Trackday 2013 - October 11th

[quote author=BazGF8 link=topic=38780.msg449731#msg449731 date=1381439853]
Andy I have that helmet in the car, exchange for a passo lap ?

Can't wait for this now , nice "relaxed" afternoon session ;)
[/quote]

No problem Baz. I may even hand you the key!

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=38780.msg449722#msg449722 date=1381435420]
It doesn't need anything Andy once it passes the noise test
[/quote]

Thanks Johnny

I'll be down later round lunchtime to spectate and get a few pics. Looks like a good day weather wise for you all.

Done the morning session, brilliant craic on and off track. Great to meet some old familiar faces again.
Really enjoyed my motoring in the RS. Would really appreciate any video footage of it if its on there.
Well run and thanks Robbie.

It was one of the best days of my life, I wish that only 1.6 but it was great, I hope that my RA next time will not disappoint. I can not wait for the next time. :mechanic:

fair play lads, thanks for letting us out :thumbsup:

Call it quits after lunch as the valve stem oil seals on the car were worn, reckon there gone hard from sitting up(sits for moths on end), started smoking badly on start up, only a €30 part but the hassle of pulling the head, damn cars :wall:

Savage day lads. Was great meeting everyone. my ibiza was far better than i thought it would be. Was its first real track day after i sorted its is :thumbsup:sues out. 3rd time lucky

:needpics: haha had a savage day out tanks to robbie for inviting us mitsi people out i had a great time was nice to go out on track and if you were quicker people leave you off i done the same if it happened to me

Cheers Robbie and all the lads for another well run track day!
Was good crack doing the morning session and great battles with a few scoobies!
Had a problem with the rad cap leaking on the first lap and spraying coolant all over the engine bay and took about an hour to burn off but got sorted thankfully!
I was driving the white Evo 4 so any pics would be great!
My mate got about 50 pics so ill send a link when he loads them up!
Thanks again lads... :goodjob:

[quote author=Keith hano link=topic=38780.msg449956#msg449956 date=1381602315]
Cheers Robbie and all the lads for another well run track day!
Was good crack doing the morning session and great battles with a few scoobies!
Had a problem with the rad cap leaking on the first lap and spraying coolant all over the engine bay and took about an hour to burn off but got sorted thankfully!
I was driving the white Evo 4 so any pics would be great!
My mate got about 50 pics so ill send a link when he loads them up!
Thanks again lads... :goodjob:
[/quote]

tell him to hurry up hahaha

also who was taken pic at the end of the main straight

alright everyone, just sitting here recovering from a brilliant weekend! jlptheman (green evo1) and meself (white evo3) would like to say a massive thanks to robbie and ISDC for an excellent event, and indeed everyone else that was there to make it the day it was!, it was well worth the 4am start to get there!!

it was the first track outing for my wee evo and it is safe to say it will not be the last! over 80km on the track and a near 600km round trip there and back and it never missed a beat so absolutely delighted.

thanks again, looking forward to next year already!!

oh, and thanks to @CARLO for the offer a few days ago to help suss out accommodation for us, am not able to reply to pm's!!

Had great craic, and was a really enjoyable day.
Thanks to committee for organising it :thumbsup:
Didn't time the laps as couldn't find my phone holder, but was defo faster than last year.
Car was setup Well.
Geo setup, Rear ARB, Anti-lift kit and new tyres make a hell of a difference out there.
The more i went out the more addicted i got and faster i got.
I wasn't too happy when the chequered flag was waved at me. :icon_cry:

Can't wait for the next one :scoobyblueisdc:

Back