ISDC Trackday 2013 - October 11th

Yep you can pay extra for a head start 5 euro a second :icon_biggrin:. New lads to the track will l give out first so they cant get a few laps in at there own pace and get to know tge pace :thumbsup:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=38780.msg449570#msg449570 date=1381310047]
Yep you can pay extra for a head start 5 euro a second :icon_biggrin:. New lads to the track will l give out first so they cant get a few laps in at there own pace and get to know tge pace :thumbsup:
[/quote]
Ok then, there's a recession, I'll speed things up!
Paid in full now????

:icon_grin:it all about have fun and having a good day getting to know what way your car handles :thumbsup: i never worry about lap times to much cos theres always someone faster that you out there :thumbsup:

[quote author=tractorman link=topic=38780.msg449574#msg449574 date=1381310881]
[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=38780.msg449570#msg449570 date=1381310047]
[/quote]
Ok then, there's a recession, I'll speed things up!
Paid in full now????
[/quote]

I would have taught you new this Alan, it's not about the car, it's who's driving that will count!!

[quote author=WAGON DEC link=topic=38780.msg449604#msg449604 date=1381339001]
2 more sleeps :carexhaust: :changinggear: :clocks: :turbo: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump:
[/quote]

Its been a few mths since I have been out on track...I defo wont be sleeping thursday night :wall: :welcome: :changinggear:

whats the earliest we can get in there? Anyone planning on meeting anywhere around m50 to convoy it down?

Anybody know if Mondello require your car to have reg plates or some sort of identification mark?

I took reg plates off and all documents out of the window now that its off the road permanently.

It doesn't need anything Andy once it passes the noise test

[quote author=tractorman link=topic=38780.msg449597#msg449597 date=1381332494]
Fooking cars blown off 2 coolant hoses!!!
Special order parts from the UK only. Aaaaahhhhhh

[/quote]
Looks like I might be ok!!!! PArt arrived today. DIY fixey on the other hose.
Should get in a few laps at least.

Andy I have that helmet in the car, exchange for a passo lap ?

Can't wait for this now , nice "relaxed" afternoon session ;)

See yas there in the morning, tried to pay the balance but my c/c is at its limit (student c/c) and paypal wont go thru so ive the cash here for the morning. :multijump:

see ye all bright and early weather looks great for tomorrow ,ka loaded and all ready the Scooby has new pads new fluid and toyos on it so the auld girl is ready too

Attachments

• ka.jpg
    ka.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 19
  • ka.jpg
    ka.jpg
  • ka.jpg
    ka.jpg
  • ka.jpg
    ka.jpg