ISDC Trackday 2013 - October 11th

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Hi lads,

The 2013 ISDC Trackday has been booked for the 11th of October :thumbsup:

The cost for the day will be €145 to non members.

Below is a shedule for the day:
8.30-9.00am - Arrive at mondello.
9.00-9.30am - Driver sign on.
9.30am - Driver's briefing.
10am - Track opens to novice drivers for 10 minutes to follow the safety car and get familiar with the track.
10.10am-1.00pm - Track opens to everyone, in an open pitlane format.
1.00pm-2.00pm - Track closes for lunch.
2pm-5.30pm - Track reopens in open pitlane format.

The Trackday will be held on the full international track. All drivers must produce a valid full drivers licence and have a helmet for driver and any passengers.

As with every year during our Trackday, absolutely no messing will be tolerated, and Mondello will be asked to black flag anyone they deem to be driving inappropriately. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave and no refunds will be issued.

Extra drivers - €40
Extra cars - €20

All payments can be made through the club shop here:
http://www.isdc.ie/trackday2013.html

This is our 5th Annual Trackday so here's to a good one again this year :changinggear: :subaru:

yea rob im looking to go, just have to book that night off work. will be doing that tomorrow so il know tomorrow for certain if i can go. friend of mine mite also go if room.

Hey, just wanted to ask, I am still driving my corsa, but I would love to come and just have a look... how much that is? Am I allowed to just come and meet some of you guys?

Free in only pay if you drive
I'm sure there will be some spots for a few laps for you
Your more than welcome in mine

Is it possible to pay a deposit for this ? And pay in full a few days before ? I can't commit 100% this early as I haven't been given a timetable yet for uni and have project deadlines?

Need to blow the cobwebs of the track car badly, and what better way than with my other favourite cars, scoobies :D

[quote author=enda link=topic=38780.msg447397#msg447397 date=1379327044]
Is it possible to pay a deposit for this ? And pay in full a few days before ? I can't commit 100% this early as I haven't been given a timetable yet for uni and have project deadlines?

Need to blow the cobwebs of the track car badly, and what better way than with my other favourite cars, scoobies :D
[/quote]
yes enda you can pay the deposit in the link below and pay the rest closer to the time

:scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :changinggear: :changinggear: :changinggear: :changinggear: :changinggear: :changinggear: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc:

cant wait either wouldn't mind a bit of rain this year dec as i have the power to keep it straight now :scoobyblueisdc: :scoobyblueisdc: :multijump:. :icon_headbang:

Back