Isdc track day 2016

Joe will late sign on for passengers who arrive 12 or 1 be available?
Or can we sign a names in the morning for our passengers?

As Dec has said. Sign on at anytime is not a problem graham :thumbsup: will always be someone around I'm around all day aswell :thumbsup:

Looking forward to tomorrow now , just a quick oil and track pad change this morning then off to a wedding at 2 , no beer for me of coarse [emoji16]

Well lads
I'm bringing herself for a look tomorrow would anyone bring her for couple laps
It might give her a push to give me boot up the hole to finally get back at mine [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well lads
I'm bringing herself for a look tomorrow would anyone bring her for couple laps
It might give her a push to give me boot up the hole to finally get back at mine [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't see any problem getting passo laps tomoro. Wander over to me at any stage.

For some reason I thought I had fully paid for this but I hadn't. So second payment made just now.

Hi lads. We are looking forward to a great event tomorrow, hope everyone has all there prep done, we just need to say a few things.
1. Make sure you bring a full licence

2. A helmet

3. Check over your car for leaks and top up fluids

4. We would advise everyone to be at Mondello from 8.30-8.45

5. Sign on is from 9 am

6. Compulsory Drivers briefing is at 9.45 am

7. Extra drivers must sign on and have a full licence with them

8. After briefing there will be a 15 minute session for novice drivers we would ask some of the more experienced drivers to volunteer to sit in with a novice driver to give them an idea of lines and track position etc.

9. We would advise a 10 minute rule while on track especially on road cars best to do 1 warm up lap 4-5 hot laps and a cool down lap or 2 then come in for a break, this is just an advisory ????
10. Lastly we have a very busy track tomorrow and it's in your own interests to listen to the lads from mondello in the briefing, and obey flag signals all passing maneuvers must be on the left and only on the straights anyone deemed to be breaking the rules or being a nuisance on track will be black flagged with no refund issued. We would love to see a great trackday, weather is looking good and we want Everyone to enjoy a great day out.

On behalf of the ISDC and TRACKCARSIRELAND
We want to thank you all for your enthusiasm and support let's enjoy it ????

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Can't wait.

Graham sounds like he drives on the limit. Definitely going to wreck his head for a passo lap of anger.

All done here too[emoji106]

a695132fdacb68a1604c25c419627f3d.jpg

Pit garage banner[emoji1][emoji106]
5de3712c176e85a929a1af75b16874d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my finger

:thumbsup:Great turn out. Good weather roll on the laps :thumbsup:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
What a great day.
Thanks to the lads who organised it and the 99% of drivers who were fantastic to be on track with.

My car was going great thank god, really missed doing track days in it after doing a good few runs.

Some lovely machines there today well done to all for making it a great day.

I am speechless guys, thank you very very much for putting all the effort and organizing it, organization was great, awesome mood, from what I have seen, everyone had a fun and not much of a drama regardless.

This has been the most rewarding and enjoyable day with the Club, and this is exactly the day, why I am so proud and happy to be member of club full of awesome ppl.

Car is resting in garage, she got beaten really hard today, didnt miss a beat, drove amazingly.

I got to know my car a bit better now, and there are two very clear things I have to do. Better pads in front and most importantly, lift the car. The car is currently way too low, which prevented me to use the full potential of it, everytime I went into or out of corner, something was rubbing, and I had to either slow down, or stop turning too aggressively.

I will be working on the gopro footage I managed to pick up and will share with yous as soon as its ready:)

As said already lads that was a fantastic day!

Im just home now and shattered so ill type a bit more tomoro. But just want to say a massive thanks and hats off to the lads and the club as a whole for organising it.

Epic epic day!!

Back