impreza wanted

[quote author=wayne link=topic=10742.msg129849#msg129849 date=1227035051]
well thanks 4 all your help guys....just got me an impreza today!!! she is 03 sti with the prodrive and all the bells and whistles....baged me a bargin at 10400euro..ill try get sum pics up!! once again thanks guys.. :subaru: :multijump:
[/quote]

Excuse my french but this is horseshite :zzzz:

I have friends in the trade & know that some subarus are going quite a bit cheaper than book value but you're taking the pi$$.

Feel free to post up pics of the car along with receipt for sale @ this price & I'll publically apologise on here but until then I think you'd be better off keeping quiet.

I'm sure he wouldn't be arsing about lads.

If he has got himself a cheap car from someone that realy realy realy needed money bad and was over a barrel for it then Fair play and best of Luck. I mean an RB320 did sell at auction the other day for as little as €29,000.

Could be a bank repo.

That between himself and the seller though.

He's one lucky git if it is a mint STi with PPP.

:roll: If you beleave this you'll beleave anything. I'm done entertaining this Cock Jockey that dreams someday of owning an STi, I won't say he even has the cash to buy a good classic.

It really is amazing what lads do when their brain cann't focus for two seconds. :cuckoo:

Been serious anyone who comes on here and thinks that he can pull the wool over the eyes of members with bull sh1t lyes should be banned from the forum.

I hope the committy see this and closes his account. If you cann't be trusted to tell the truth when converising with other club members out you go.

I will pay no more attention to anything that Wayne has to say on this forum and would advise all other members to do the same unless he apologises to the club members for thinking that they are stupid.
I have been a member of this great club for years now and only once have a seen someone that tried to take this p**s like this and he was gotten rid of. (Scoobywrx or evo eater) I cann't even remember his name as he means so little.

Back