impreza wanted

You have my phone number if your truely interested in a new age bug wrx STi at next years prices as you say, if not get yourself a classic for less money... It's up to you. :dontknow:

I'm obviously not putting my address down on a public forum.

Thanks again,

Eric. :thumbsup: :subaru:

[quote author=Turbo Tony link=topic=10742.msg129485#msg129485 date=1226924697]
eric id take out #21, wouldnt do dealing wth this bloke.
[/quote]

I take it it's this part your on about Tony. I'll remove it now.

well thanks 4 all ur help guys....just got me an impreza today!!! she is 03 sti with the prodrive and all the bells and whistles....baged me a bargin at 10400euro..ill try get sum pics up!! once again thanks guys.. :subaru: :multijump:

[quote author=wayne link=topic=10742.msg129849#msg129849 date=1227035051]
she is 03 sti with the prodrive and all the bells and whistles....baged me a bargin at 10400euro..
[/quote]

That doesn't make any sense!

[quote author=wayne link=topic=10742.msg129849#msg129849 date=1227035051]
well thanks 4 all your help guys....just got me an impreza today!!! she is 03 sti with the prodrive and all the bells and whistles....baged me a bargin at 10400euro..ill try get sum pics up!! once again thanks guys.. :subaru: :multijump:
[/quote]

Sounds like a C and R special at that price :lol:

Helps when your in the trade wayne. :icon_grin:

Best of luck with it. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Even at trade prices though that is nuts. Hope she's a good one.

nice one wayne it seems like a steal hope shes a good one id take one myself at that sort of money.happy days well done lad

gordon

Sounds a bit cheap, Think i lost more then that running for the bus. get some pics up well see whats what. did you check it out with the 'AA' that kind of thing.. sounds off to me but what would i no,,,

Back