impreza wanted

wayne

Sunday Drivers
ok guys ive e few quid burning a hole in my sky-rocket and im tinking of buying an impreza.....i DONT want the old model im looking for 01 new model onwards wrx r sti,if the price is right i mite buy but remember in a few weeks time its another year older so b realistic guys...i c alot of cars 4 sale on the site but wats ur rocks on them guys????

Hows Wayne,

In all fairness the years dont really bother people as much when it comes to price as long as the engine etc is good and bodywork is mint the price doesnt move on these cars as much as on normal cars when it comes to getting older! Best of luck with your search anyway, loads of nice motors out there!

Paddy

To be honest, I would say they are already at rock bottom... The likes of Eric's or Larsti's would be my choice... Quality cars but like paddy said, i dont think the change in year will make a difference to the price...

yea mate get out and buy one, best time to do it its a buyers market... plenty of value to be had with the cars on this site! best of luck with the hunt :thumbsup:

[quote author=ckay link=topic=10742.msg127944#msg127944 date=1226408795]
Classics are a much better buy , much better car. :whistle:
[/quote]

:clap: :clap: :clap:

[/quote]yep :icon_nana:

ive had a classic a while back and realy like the new shape......just looking for the right motor to take my fancy...i got to use to driving fast cars and went away from them for awhile but thinking strongley about getting another...

[/quote]

:clap: :clap: :clap:

[quote author=wayne link=topic=10742.msg128174#msg128174 date=1226443297]
:hjtwofinger: :icon_nana: what's happening my man.....not yet.....im sure the right car will pick me :thumbsup: :smokin:
[/quote]
theres two very cheap cars going for sale on this site this minute, erics prodrive and kenc's sti with ppp, then if you want a newer model one you could always buy mine :icon_grin:

eric were abouts in finglas r u....d area looks familar were the photos r takin...is it finglas south???

Back