Hyundai i30N performance

Hyundai v Ford

Driving Focus RS last 3 weeks. Excellent power when needed with comfort attached. Really enjoying it. Also has that look which Hyundai doesn?t as had looked at one in Hutton Meade Blanchardstown.Showing my age possibly also Wife wants to know why I?m not driving Sti. Keep telling her Joe is getting me a buyer ???????Don?t know how long that will last. ????

Driving Focus RS last 3 weeks. Excellent power when needed with comfort attached. Really enjoying it. Also has that look which Hyundai doesn?t as had looked at one in Hutton Meade Blanchardstown.Showing my age possibly also Wife wants to know why I?m not driving Sti. Keep telling her Joe is getting me a buyer ???[emoji6]Don?t know how long that will last. [emoji28]
Rs as daily sti for club events

Tell her it's a investment keeping the Sti [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Rs as daily sti for club events

Tell her it's a investment keeping the Sti [emoji41]

Great choice of daily and weekend car

mistake I made was selling my sti, only to buy another one that cost me 5k more...

Not sure if you would get a Golf GTI Clubsport for €40k new. €40k is still a lot of money for a hot hatch IMO. Irish prices are silly high compared to UK, etc., hence why I think they are not selling in any sort of numbers over here.

I would like an I30N, just need to wait a few years until depreciation brings them into my price range. Saying that a Cupra would be similar money and can go the modifying route easily enough, not sure how easy it is to get mods and tuners to get more from the I30N. Also would consider the Fiesta ST, smaller car I know but still a fun machine.

I30n is a nice little hot hatch. Time will show how long those engines will last.
We are selling that red Cupra wagon which we have in our company fleet.
See below. For a car with that mileage, a bit of abuse (but car is 100% good shape), still under warranty, think it is a good price
https://m.carzone.ie/used-cars/seat/leon/201901033612141
If you will call to see it, let me know and I will take it for a drive with you!

Not sure if you would get a Golf GTI Clubsport for ?40k new. ?40k is still a lot of money for a hot hatch IMO. Irish prices are silly high compared to UK, etc., hence why I think they are not selling in any sort of numbers over here.

I would like an I30N, just need to wait a few years until depreciation brings them into my price range. Saying that a Cupra would be similar money and can go the modifying route easily enough, not sure how easy it is to get mods and tuners to get more from the I30N. Also would consider the Fiesta ST, smaller car I know but still a fun machine.

Limited run and can?t be got now.
One in work for 39 at the moment, few years old.Car we sold originally.

New one launching the Gti TCR

290BHP

Fwd

Starting at 47,495 here

More track orenated than Gti
bcfc540bfde912406e984705c32ed8ba.jpg
7f53f453ce9bab8fbecc5a56838cb82f.jpg
5ed369ff9ccd7800cb0897e50d291f41.jpg
37c2633b17f53a723bf96c4539aae14f.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking alright Ciaran.
But the standard Clubsport is plenty power for our roads.

In my opinion any well sorted 300bhp+ car here is very quick, point to point.

Anyone see the Fastback N

Think looks class better than hatch

ba5ca67d87e7f64037610746382df529.jpg
8e6c111c6b57057d632a2dc4f9be5b21.jpg
3bd62f68519b96829617de4c1952f8ca.jpg
16c083a3f1b19fac5c17e4481a0d694b.jpg

It's not great. Golf club sports are ridiculous money for what you're getting

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

More Cheap Plastic in the "Fastback" Graham[emoji2] interior of Hyundai N is real shocking

People can say what they want about the Golf but there's a premium feel to it.

Not sure about that fastback - looks like they just kinda gave up when it came to the rear and raided the parts bin of the old corolla liftback factory ...

I don't really get this thread!

Your on a Subaru forum and I don't know what you drive ATM but your looking at spending 35+k on a Hyundai.

Just buy Joe's spec C and you'll have a big boys cars for the next few years for less money and you'll also get your money back on it, if not more.

Am I not seeing this from a different angle.

I'm not trying to cause an argument, I just don't get it.

Can you not get insured on a Subaru? or what is it

I don't really get this thread!

Your on a Subaru forum and I don't know what you drive ATM but your looking at spending 35+k on a Hyundai.

Just buy Joe's spec C and you'll have a big boys cars for the next few years for less money and you'll also get your money back on it, if not more.

Am I not seeing this from a different angle.

I'm not trying to cause an argument, I just don't get it.

Can you not get insured on a Subaru? or what is it
No insurance issues..if Subaru had something on the market that's where I'd be going. But they don't and I've no interest in going back the old school route. Unless it was for a second car to stick in a garage and use for a blast at the weekend. Scooby's are getting to the weekend drive and stick in the shed weekend stage because of the incredible money they are commanding at the moment, and rightly to, and that's only going to increase over the next few years. But I want a daily not an investment.

Go price a golf clubsport, golf r, civic type r, and compare them to what your getting with the N

I asked you already though.... what are you getting that?s so better in the i30 than the others you have mentioned.
You haven?t answered it? I?d like to know as I?ve no intention of checking out the i30.
You seem to know so tell us please.

I?ve never seen a rave review of the i30 anywhere, saying it?s better than the above mentioned.

I know the prices of the golfs....... 15 years of being around all the various models in the range helps that.

Back