Hello all from Across the Pond in Texas!

Good man Ryno,
Love the bug!
37psi :shock2: Whats the spec on her??
is she 2.5?? What compression ratio are you running and when does she start spooling?
I like the bonnet scoop, Is it a modded hatchback sti vent?

Sorry about all the questions, but you are just teasing with the pics

Thanx
Dan

Welcome along man, thats a lovely looking motor ta have there :subaru:

Thanks for the compliments guys....

She is no longer mine. I sold her to a guy in South America for a circuit racer.

The engine was quite extensive at the time, although it doesn't seem as wild now...

GT37R turbo, front mounted down low, next to the fog light hole in the front bumper.
HKS 60mm GT Wastegate
Tial 50mm Blow off Valve
Built 2.5L with sleeves and JE pistons and Crower rods
Titanium valves
Fully ported STI V6 heads
Custom Jun 284cams
1000cc injectors
APS 725DR Front mount intercooler
APS 3.5 inch full exhaust
Hollinger dog box 5 speed
Exedy triple Carbon clutch
Recaro seats
Full Rollcage
Motec M4 with advanced tuning options
10 gallon fuel cell
Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump
Autometer Nexus gauges
HKS Hipermax coilovers
BFGoodrich KDW
Prodrive 18 inch P1 wheels

It ran a best time of 10.30 e.t. @ 146mph with traction and launch issues.... on drag slicks and 15 inch wheels

It kept breaking output shafts in the tranny on launch, thus, the brand new set of PPG output shafts that I helped on the design and alloy specs... it definetely had high 9's in it...

I was working away from the house so far that I couldn't come home except for weekends, and there wasn't enough time to enjoy the car anymore. Along with that, my best friend from college had found out that I wasn't married or dating anyone and she emailed me to start a relationship. Needless to say, we were dating and getting close to being married....

I decided to sell the car because I didn't own a business that benefitted from it, and I had no time or extra money to keep it going if I was going to be serious and look at marriage.

Back