Hello all from Across the Pond in Texas!

F

FXTINTEXAS

Just wanted to Drop in and say hello to all on here.

looks like a great forum full of useful info and missing most of the bull that the big forum from the states has....

I currently own a USDM 2004 Forester XT automatic with 171,000 original miles on it.

I daily drive an average of 150 miles or more for my work to explain the miles, and all of them have been performance oriented and driven with spirit (as much as you can with an auto)

275 AWHP/ 280AWTQ on a Dyno Dynamics -Mustang chassis Dyno (comparable to 320 whp on a DYNOJET DYNO here in the states)- running only 15psi with a wideband showing 11:1 air fuel ratio across the board.

Mods are mainly:

APS S/R 50 Turbo- ported turbine and wastegate port
Stromung 3 inch catless divorced downpipe
APS 65mm cold Air inlet
Modded STI injectors flowing 830cc
Supra Turbo Mk IV Fuel pump
ported stock manifolds
turboxs solid catless up pipe
Sti (USDM) intercooler
Tall JDM hoodscoop from V7 Impreza
Custom intercooler shroud system (dropped intercooler core temps 50 degrees on average versus rubber/loose shroud....
3 inch catless exhaust by Cobb for Forester
Opensource tuned for 15psi

gauges:
Greddy oil and boost pressures
Innovate LC-1 Wideband air Fuel
mounted in JDM navi center pod with kevlar/carbon gauge panel face custom cut by me for this fitting.

Wheels/suspension:
Anthracite Prodrive P1s
lowered with WRX struts and springs (2.5 inch drop)
General Extreme UHP tires... (hey, they get 35,000 miles on them and do pretty well with a beating!)

engine bay pics of 2004 Forester XT
img2908tj7.jpg

img2907je0.jpg

img2909qu7.jpg

img2911wt2.jpg

img2912cm4.jpg

img2913co5.jpg

img2914tg9.jpg

img2915xe7.jpg

img2917mt3.jpg

That is about all I can think of for now....

I am knowledgeable about building subaru performance engines (built more than 20 now) and I have built 6- 5 speeds and 3- 6 speeds..

I can/ have tuned with a Motec M4 with advanced options enabled on my own race car Subaru with a 5 speed dog box running 37psi of boost.

Some pics of the race car.....

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

rynomoto3.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

Cheers!

RYNO

Welcome across the pond man!

This is a great forum with very friendly members...
being a smaller country than the US we are more friendly to each other cause ya never know when your going to bump into another member!!!

Sounds like ya know your Foz fairly well and sounds nice.... Any pics ya can stick up?

Stick around and throw some pics up of your local meets and stuff!!!!

Howdy Ryno,
Great to have you along,
Would love to see pics of your cars,
Pertol must be cheap where you are to do that kinda milage every day, I get about 18mpg, what do you get??
Look forward to chatting to you!
Dan

Back