gutted......my leggy was stolen.....

sorry to hear this mate... I'll keep the eyes peeled.. hope ya enjoy the rest of the honeymoon anyway ...
fukn w*nkers :angry: :angry:

Sorry to hear about the car fella... Has to be everyone's biggest fear having their pride and joy stolen, and so sorry to hear it happened to you! Can't imagine how upset you are! F***ing w**kers deserve to be castrated! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What sort of mindless f**kers are they taking other peoples stuff!!!! :evil:

I'll check out pics and keep my eyes peeled for you! Hope it turns up... and in one piece! Best of luck and congrats on the wedding! :thumbsup:

Try and put it behind you till you get home and enjoy the rest of your time away!!!! :cheers:

J..

I'll keep on eye out for it mate. Sorry to hear your bad news but maybe if the insurance pay out there'll be light at the end of the tunnel for you mate. Sorry to hear again! Personaly if my car was stolen I wouldn't want it back, it just wouldn't be the same again.

well lads,

just back from the honeymoon.....had a great time but have to say me leggy was in the back of my mind all the time.... :(

spoke to the garda this mornin, hasnt been found yet but they have the reg on file incase anything turns up. they seemed very helpful to be honest, fair play.

thanks for all your emails and support.

slan

smurf

:subaru:

well folks.....

i had the insurance company on this morning....they took loads of info and details, even asked me if i knew how they would rob a car with an immobiliser on it... :ponder: :ponder:...?? i'm like if i knew that i'd feckin take even more precautions than i already had..!! :wall: i know f*k all about cars except i like to drive them..! the gates were locked, there is a spotlight in the garden and they still got away without anyone hearing a feckin thing..?? makes me look like a feckin eejit.was looking at that post by swordsman about anti theft precautions...good idea to post something like that, theres a lot of feckin cars going on people the last few months. if i'd the money i would defo have gone with a tracker thing.

anyway thats all to report for now, saw my first decent sti last week and took pics of it, i'll post them later...

slan

smurf

Trackers don't always work!

Heard of a fella that had is Range Rover Sport stolen while on hols... car was fitted with tracker and nothing showed up when he realised it was gone and reported it to the tracker company. They said it was if someone had removed the tracker. :ponder:

3 weeks after he was in a hotel underground carpark in town and saw an English Reg Sport that looked suspiciously like his. He'd a look in the back window... saw his briefcase and rang the Garda. :dance:

The plates had been put on to throw people off and apparently the tracker company then informed him that their systems don't work in undergraound areas... so the thieving f**kers had dumped it there till the insurance company paid up and the tracker company switched the device off thinking that it would never be found... and then the lads just drive out of carpark a couple of months later with an untraceble car! :angry:

You got to hand it to them... it's pretty smart! But just proves that there's always away round security devices!! :doh:

Jesus, thats scary so basically you can no matter what you do, steering lock, gear stick lock, wheel clamp it,even put a rabid dog in the car at
night there gonna steal it, i'd love it you could fit " a self-destruct device " in your car so if the scumbag are in it you could blow them and the car. :thumbsup:
See ya's in hell dirt bags!

Back