gutted......my leggy was stolen.....

hey....

thanks for everything lads....

yeah she was insured, i only feckin renew the insurance 2 weeks ago coz i knew one or two lads who were interested in buying it, just selling their own cars first....

it had a clifford on it but i think i had the blackjax turned off incase me dad needed to move it, he's not big up on alarms and buttons etc and gets mad panicked, i thought it was safe in the drive with the alarm and the gates locked...?? thats a few cars ive heard of now that have had cliffords on them and still got nicked..?? there must be some way around them..?? someone was defo watchin the house..??

i'm so feckin gutted its a joke lads....ye cant have anythiong in that feckin palce and to be honest at this stage i'm glad noe i'm out of it for good.....no offense to anyone, just the obvious scum.....

theres a few lads back home looking out for it....

i'll lets yiz know if i hear anything....

thanks again for all the comments and help lads, i really appreciate it...i'm headin to the bar now to get shitfaced.....

talk soon

slan

smurf

very sorry to hear about this smurf, this epidemic of car theft is starting to create unease. whats the point in owning a nice car when some scumbag wa*ker is going to steal it :(

congrats on the wedding though, hopefully married life will keep your mind of things :D

Sorry about the car hope you get it back was nice me mate wanted it after you took us out in it but could get money together,congrats on the wedding :thumbsup:

i heard bout dis the other day smurf im gutted 4 ya we've been spinnin around to see if theres any sign of her but no joy yet but we'll keep the search goin congrats on the wedding i'll be straight in touch if we find out anythin :thumbsup:

Well congrats on the welding first lad! Dublin seems to be a real hot spot for the scooby snatching lately?? any idea what means of flogging the cars afterwards the scum have? strip & ship to japan/UK and crush shell or something?

Sorry to hear this man, just shows if they want it, they'll get it. No matter what alarm is on it :(

I think I'll be going with WetPatch and investing in a pad lock and chain for the steering wheel....

Very sorry to hear this smurf!i really hope this turn's up in one piece :pray: :pray:
the fuckers who took it should be burned alive :angry: :angry:

Congrads on the wedding :thumbsup:

I don't know what to say....gutted doesn't even come near :cry: such a smashing car, such awful timing :cry:
I'm so so sorry for you bud...

Bad look with the car.Hope insurance sort you out

Best of luck with married life

:smokin:

jesus man really sorry to hear this, I'll keep an eye out...will show the photo in work as well. just pure scum.
Really hate to say it but are they watching these sites way too many performance cars getting nicked latley.....

sorry , smurf to hear your news , try your best to enjoy your wedding celebrations , as much as it hurts the car can be replaced . And every1 in this club will be keeping an eye out . Chin up !!

Back