gutted......my leggy was stolen.....

Smurf

Middle Lane Hogs
folks,

i'm f*kin gutted....my leggy was taken sometime last week, i think it was thursday night.? my family are over here in philly for my wedding, i got married on saturday morning, was going to email you all about it coz it was such a fab weekend....but this has fucked everything up for me....my neighbour rang my dad to tell him the gates were taken off the wall and the car was gone, but me dad didnt wanna say anything before the wedding, she reported it to the gards but they say it more than likely wont be found, i havent even had a chance to report it to the insurance company coz i'm in a hotel till tomoro and all my details are back at the house.....to say i'm heartbroken is an understatement....i cant even tell me mother yet because she'll be so upset because they were looking after it for me until it was bought......me dad just told me everything this morning....

if anyone sees or hears anything will they please email me or ring on my mobile, its a philly number so i'll pay for any phone call made to me.....its 001215 410 2448, i'm typing this from the hotel lobby at the moment and i'm close to fukin tears to be honest...i'm sick of all this sh*t...motherfuckers deserver to be shot, this is my fukin wedding week... :angry: :angry: :angry:

i'm nervous and paranoid to hell now, i have to ring the insurance place tomoro and try and explain all this shite..?? if anyone hears anything will they please let me know, i'm ringin some boys at home tomoro to ask around and keep they eyes peeled.

i'll email about the wedding some other day, mad as hell now....

anyways i'll try and log on end of week if i have any news

thanks to all for any help gettin my pride and joy back in one piece.... :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

slan a charas

smurf :cry: :( :cry: :(

Well congratulations on ur wedding mate,

But sh*t on the car fucking scum bags, i can understand ur dad not telling. Was it insured?

FUCKIN hell bro thats rough :angry: :angry: stick up a few photos when you get a chance so we know what to look for ..your dead right the fuckers should be shot :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

jesus sorry to hear this seems like nothing but bad news on here lately with cars going missing i really hope you get it back safe and sound it a georgous car for anybody that dosnt know the car it was up for sale in the for sale section with pics
best of luck smurf dont let it get you down too much
wish yourself and wife best of luck in the future

jesus christ,something has to be done about this,theres cars going missing alot lately :angry: :angry:

so sorry for you smurf

try have a nice honeymoon and congrads on your wedding :thumbsup:

Aye Duffman every other day there seems to b a post about cars getting robbed lately, think its time for the old pad lock and chain around the wheel again.

as above its becoming such a joke and there has to be someone out there who knows who is involved it must be a business off some sort who order cars to rob because there are to many high performance cars going missing and they are going all out to get them as to in your case breaking the gates off the wall, breaking into houses etc. :angry:

hope these fellas get what is coming sooner rather than later were they will get caught by the wrong owner and get what they deserve. :angry:

hope the car turns up for you smurf i will keep an eye out and get my mates to as well. :thumbsup:

Very sorry to hear that Smurf!! :angry: :angry:

Congratulations on the wedding though! Best wishes to you and your wife! :thumbsup: :clap:

sh1t thats terrible to hear mate, and terrible timing too.

Didn't this car have a clifford with all the bells & whistles on, how in the name of jasus can they get around the top alarm systems & what is the point in alarms if this happens :hang:

congrats on the big day smurf :thumbsup:
sorry to hear about the motor :angry:
these little fookin scumbags deserve to be shot :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
will keep an eye out down this end of the country

Full Clifford~?? did it have blackjax?

Very sorry to hear smurf, but if i do hear or see anything, may I be the first to smack them with the baseball bat.

Sorry to hear the scum were in action again.
Bad enough it happening anytime but especially when your just married and should be havin a happy time

gutted for ya smurf rotten f*&#ing w*&#&rs :angry: :angry: :angry: i say :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: them all!!!

Congradulations on getting married though m8 :salute:

Back