group a / wrc style mirror

Hey Bevan... full members only can PM.

Unfortunately I think the price we got... as good as it is considering they are the 'real mccoy'... is just too high to spend on a set of mirrors.

These are not quite like the genuine articles but they are close-ish... and may be an option for you...

http://www.evobits.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=395

The below are the ones I bought of eBay... which is closer in shape to the ones Rallytech priced for us... but no longer available.

Attachments

• Image0256.jpg
    Image0256.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Image0258.jpg
    Image0258.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Image0259.jpg
    Image0259.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Image0256.jpg
    Image0256.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Image0258.jpg
    Image0258.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Image0259.jpg
    Image0259.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 13
I think the ones in the Evo bits link are the ones on my car when I bought it. Don't think they were on it long but looked rough enough with clear coat chipping on both and gone faded in places. Tuck me a while to sort them but there like new now. Also have a set of the rallytech ones on another car must be 6 years and are as good as the day they went on, no fading or chips.

Ya fintan that link was put up before. Dont think they are too accurate. I've resided myself to just not having them at this stage!

forgive the car looking a bit tatty, just had some new paint and is only threw back together, hasnt even been flattened down or nothing yet either..

Lovely looking car... Big fan of low level spoilers on the earlier cars. Would you think of changing the mid level one you have? Mirrors look great!! :)

beautiful car fintan, really hard to find a nice classic like that now

jamie did that car not come with the mid level spoiler though?

Thanks again lads :thumbsup: yea it came with the low rise spoiler, I still have it, I put the higher one on it when I had bought it but then removed all the side skirts and bumper spats as I was goin for the group a look but so the low rise will be going back on to give it the finishing touch. . As I said car is only thrown back together after a fresh bit of paint will get some decent pictures up soon :icon_grin:

Found them a few months ago aswell but just a bit spectacle of them at first. Look great, will order a set there now.

[quote author=seanie link=topic=42187.msg501673#msg501673 date=1420456073]
ordered a set this morning
[/quote]

I knew you would and I was waiting to see that you got the last set but thankfully there was one left for me!

Yer man wont know whats goin on with all them heading to Ireland!!

Back