group a / wrc style mirror

List of people interested

1. Seanie price dependant
2. toyscrota
3. Bevan
4. fintan
5. bigsigh

Definitely in they look spot on :thumbsup: Can pay you up front by paypal would maybe be a better idea that way your not out of pocket yourself if anyone drops out

[quote author=bevan link=topic=42187.msg493112#msg493112 date=1413397795]
Definitely in they look spot on :thumbsup: Can pay you up front by paypal would maybe be a better idea that way your not out of pocket yourself if anyone drops out
[/quote]

Thats what will have to happen, fair to everyone.

Can people post a list of potential companies and I will get in contact with them.
Im goin to try Galway Carbon anyway as they used to make them for Civics.

Just emailed APR AutoBody in Killkenny there aswell as bevan suggested.

Got a reply from Galway Carbon and they are too busy to do any custom jobs. Think they are providing half the World Rallycross teams parts at this stage!
Any other suggestions to contact?

I will check into a company that used to be based in Slane County Meath, that manufactured ambulance bodies, but used to make battery boxes and co-driver footrests etc for a rally fella I know. They would be able to mould it and make it in fibreglass maybe gel coat.

[quote author=bevan link=topic=42187.msg494076#msg494076 date=1414255727]
I already have a set of these, but the quality is shite I wouldn't put them on my car let alone mould them
http://www.bakemono-imports.com/subaru/bakemono_subarugc8.htm

I will find out can I get a loan of a set off a guy I know with a classic rally car with a set on to mould
[/quote]

Fair play as i said i can use the set I have there too but its just to get somebody to mould them??

Any moulding of existing ones will destroy the originals as far as I know... So whatever you use as the master copy will be getting binned afterward.

Hoping to get an answer from UK crowd shortly... I'll keep you posted.

Can't seem to reply to the PM but I have seen the other lads replies coming through and would be in the same boat

Back