Football - who's your team

hehe only joking..lol...dont think they will get relagated...good to see another support of a non red team on here....

ireland

its not looking good with all the injurys to the squad..dont understand why stan has not brought carsley in he is in good form at moment and would add a bit of steel to a weak midfield.. :ponder:

Anyone else notice the pool fans are very quiet at the moment :dance:
must have a touch of the bolton blues.. :lol:

:( bad result, at least Chelsea drew though... Ole the super sub eh!! He should start aheard of Rooney considering the way he is playing at the moment!!
FIngers crossed for Saturday though, a win will remove a lot of pressure!

Re: Ireland

[quote author=mart link=topic=528.msg3946#msg3946 date=1160006508]
its not looking good with all the injurys to the squad..dont understand why stan has not brought carsley in he is in good form at moment and would add a bit of steel to a weak midfield.. :ponder:
[/quote]

A bit of subtle merging there mart, just to keep all the football stuff together!
I'd say saturday will be pretty painful stuff - the dark ages of Irish football may be back :(

signed,
a pessimistic Liverpool fan.....

Ya mart all the pool Fans have gone Very quiet, ole is the man, just like Utd i plan to stay on top of the Fantasy league come on ; )

Morgan

[quote author=scoobymanwrx link=topic=528.msg3977#msg3977 date=1160065898]
Ya mart all the pool Fans have gone Very quiet, ole is the man, just like Utd i plan to stay on top of the Fantasy league come on ; )

Morgan
[/quote]

yeah you got lucky i am not doing so good so will have to try and give players a good kicking..should try get more of them here to join up...

[quote author=mart link=topic=528.msg3944#msg3944 date=1160006303]
maybe should put up link in main area to get more joined up!!
[/quote]

they never got the hint........

Morgan,

You will need a lot of luck to "stay" at the top.....(its mostly luck thats needed anyway)......I know you only started on Week 3....but you are way behind.....weekly scores of 25....33...40....38....and 42....are........well...not whats required???

Ken

your one and only resident hammers fan had joined the league

hey murt fook you, yous where saying fook all for 26 years remember.its not my problem someboby keeps changeing the fooking team.

what fooking egjit doesnt play the top goal scorer for club and country anyway.yous looked more up for it,fairplay :dunno:

Back