Football - who's your team

[quote author=johnny5 link=topic=528.msg4912#msg4912 date=1161725494]
hey murt fook you, yous where saying fook all for 26 years remember.its not my problem someboby keeps changeing the fooking team.

what fooking egjit doesnt play the top goal scorer for club and country anyway.yous looked more up for it,fairplay :dunno:
[/quote]

whats that all about ? only agreeing with previous post from a utd fan,, whats this 26 years got to do with it...Take your beating...

[quote author=scoobymanwrx link=topic=528.msg4874#msg4874 date=1161708967]
Where are all the pool fans gone now ; ) come on utd ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Morgan
[/quote]
Still here Morgan!
Not posting much cos I'm too busy contemplating the great battle for 4th place that lies ahead of us now. Defeat to utd actually wasn't the worst part of this season as it was so easy to predict I'd got used to it before the game ever started! It's the 1 point from 15 away this season that's the killer.........especially when our next trip is to the arsenal.
Allez, allez....

I'm sure all you "Reds" fans were happy with the result yesterday......

Spurs 2 Chelsea 1........Doesn't that look good.....

Ken

It's a good result for the league in general. Much better to have a bit of competition at the top, rather than one team running away with it. 2 defeats now for chelsea in 11 or 12 games, things are getting interesting!

Graham Poll should not be allowed to Ref games anymore, I mean you make a major mistake in the World Cup and they still let you ref!! Terry did nothing wrong fo rthe 2nd yellow if anything the guy he shouldered put his hand in his face :dunno: Anyhow a good result for Liverpool :thumbsup: :headbanger:

This is for John, John and Johnny and any other Liverpool fans called John:

Story off BBC news, the scousers are getting some new signings in:

Apparently Liverpool have agreed deals with three new players, who will be transferred in the January transfer window.

Phil Neville is due to sign from Merseyside rivals Everton, Jason Euell is moving from Middlesbrough and the son of former Liverpool player John Wark, Jason, is being lined up to partner Sami Hypia in defence. All three players are being allowed to move under a loan agreement until they can sign, during the transfer window.

Keen to improve his popularity with the Liverpool faithful after a dire start to the season, Rafa Benitez has taken the unprecedented step of giving in to supporter pressure by deciding to act on the main chant coming from the famous Kop:
"Euell, Neville, Wark on loan."

:doh:

[quote author=Anton M link=topic=528.msg5781#msg5781 date=1162819682]
Graham Poll should not be allowed to Ref games anymore, I mean you make a major mistake in the World Cup and they still let you ref!! Terry did nothing wrong fo rthe 2nd yellow if anything the guy he shouldered put his hand in his face :dunno: Anyhow a good result for Liverpool :thumbsup: :headbanger:
[/quote]
Interesting what's nearly been mentioned in English newspapers this week - a racist remark by an english international in a recent London derby. Apparently it could be connected to the decision made by 3 Spurs players to withdraw from the England squad for the Holland game.
Have a look again at the relevant game, (which included a red card for an england international) and make up your own mind!!!!!

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=528.msg6670#msg6670 date=1163779408]
This is for John, John and Johnny and any other Liverpool fans called John:

Phil Neville is due to sign from Merseyside rivals Everton

[/quote]

In other breaking news, Gary Neville says "I love Liverpool", and Osama Bin Laden and George Bush meet for a cup of tea and a chat!

[quote author=nodge link=topic=528.msg2123#msg2123 date=1157443212]
We've booked our trip, 5 of us heading to Liverpool vs PSV on 22nd November. Flights and accomodation working out fairly cheap - just hope for tickets to come through now!!
[/quote]
I'm off to Liverpool in the morning! Thanks be to fu*k it's a home game!! Hoping for a few goals seeing as we're through to the next round anyway.

i've kept extremely quiet on this thread, but with today announcement of the takeover i am happy now to state my positionas a life long hammer fan!!!

with this extra cash i can now see us challenging very hard for mid table mediocrity!!!!!!!

come on you irons!!

must say well done to celtic last night..not a supporter but was great to see them win after all the hype for the the match..

Who's gonna catch Ken in the ISDC league??? Am trying my hardest but Ken is waaaaaayyyy ahead :thumbsup: Is it luck or experience? :D :D :D

Code:
#__Team_________________Manager____________Gameweek___Total

1__555 club_____________Ken Borland_________57_________1041
2__SC00BY D00S__________sc00by 555__________73_________892
3__donegal hoofers______martin hewett_______36_________882
4__morgans mightys______Morgan O Malley_____72_________846
5__Sporting Lycra_______Anton Mullion_______28_________790
6__Navanhead____________Michelle Burns______45_________653
7__matts mighty irons___matt pellowe________35_________637

What about the new Larsson - Rooney partnership for Manu ? They look to have a good understanding & shrek has found his shooting boots in time for the last half of the season . :headbanger:

[quote author=JohnnyB link=topic=528.msg1311#msg1311 date=1156149353]
Chelsea :headbanger:
chelsea.jpg

[/quote]

x2

[quote author=Turbo link=topic=528.msg12253#msg12253 date=1170385836]
What about the new Larsson - Rooney partnership for Manu ? They look to have a good understanding & shrek has found his shooting boots in time for the last half of the season . :headbanger:
[/quote]
Def one to watch! Can't believe no one else went for Larson too.

:lol: :lol: He explains that in his book.  still very funny, he is only seven or something like that!

This pic is better!! :thumbsup:

Luck or Experience????? Bit of both I think........you do need to keep in touch with whats happening...ie injuries,suspensions etc..... and note who may be playing twice etc....

A friend of mine Tommy from Dublin won this last year............so i'm trying hard to stay ahead of him......(about 100 points ahead of him at the moment)

Keep on trying...a few good weeks and you never know...you might catch up?

Ken

Back