EVO Vs SUB Drag Event - Nov 8th & 9th - UDC, Time Attack, Test Sessions, Novice

Subaru Vs Evo DRAG Event... Would you support it?

• Total voters
Re: EVO Vs SUB Drag Event - Nov 8th & 9th - UDC, Time Attack, Test Sessions, Novice

didnt al say his best time was 12.4 so his time came in 6th so another scoob did a 11.9 in 4th. :subaru:

Re: EVO Vs SUB Drag Event - Nov 8th & 9th - UDC, Time Attack, Test Sessions, Novice

that must have been a northy guy in 22b so

didnt see a 22b there on sat.

must off been at the handling course when it was running.

thought it might have been the p1

My mistake!! :thumbsup: :subaru:

22B belongs to Paul Murray, goes by the name of scubbay. He was at ScoobyShootOut earlier this year but he wasn't there on Saturday.

I reckon the faster scooby time must belong to neil p1, he registered on here last week so I'm sure he'll confirm that when he's on again.

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=9502.msg128458#msg128458 date=1226561912]
22B belongs to Paul Murray, goes by the name of scubbay. He was at ScoobyShootOut earlier this year but he wasn't there on Saturday.

I reckon the faster scooby time must belong to neil p1, he registered on here last week so I'm sure he'll confirm that when he's on again.
[/quote]

almost certain it was neil P1 lads

It was his P1 running 500bhp and a dog box afaik - not bad going!

Last chance of the year to right the wrongs will be Sat 6th Dec.
Where else runs racing in the Winter ............ ye GOTTA LOVE IT!!!! :icon_headbang: :beerbang: :multijump:

is this the same again as few weeks ago????
defo working that weekend again!!!!
:angry1: :angry1:

Think i will be working.

Nearly santy time

:smokin:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=9502.msg131090#msg131090 date=1227440547]
is this the same again as few weeks ago????
defo working that weekend again!!!!
:angry1: :angry1:
[/quote]

i have a preminision you will be 'sick' that weekend mark or i may need the AA assistance in bishopscourt :lol:

:lolpoint: :lolpoint:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
dont go past the border anyway mate!!!

anybody going up or is every body saving for santas free presents

Back