EVO Vs SUB Drag Event - Nov 8th & 9th - UDC, Time Attack, Test Sessions, Novice

Subaru Vs Evo DRAG Event... Would you support it?

• Total voters
Re: EVO Vs SUB Drag Event - Nov 8th & 9th - UDC, Time Attack, Test Sessions, Novice

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=9502.msg123320#msg123320 date=1224751021]
cant wait to get a look at your motor mate!!!
[/quote]

There will be more impressive evo's than mine I am sure.

Re: EVO Vs SUB Drag Event - Nov 8th & 9th - UDC, Time Attack, Test Sessions, Novice

WHATS THE STORY LADS JUST WONDERING HOW YOU GET TICKETS FOR THIS OR IS IT A PAY AT THE GATE JOB

CHEERS
GORDON

Should be a great day out.

Hopefully you can pay at the gate but might try goog old 3v tomorrow.

Hopefully theres a good turnout for this

:smokin:

Yes, you certainly can pay at the gate. Most entries will be received on the day.
It tends mostly to be drivers that have to travel quite a distance that like to ensure their spot in advance.

Weather permitting, I reckon this'll be the best event we've ever had at BC. :icon_headbang:

Wayne if you get a change you u put up handy directions for us.

Was there about 2 years age but seem to get lost once past Newry and on roundabouts

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=9502.msg124016#msg124016 date=1224972746]
Wayne if you get a change you u put up handy directions for us.

Was there about 2 years age but seem to get lost once past Newry and on roundabouts

[/quote]

lads if you want i can meet up with you's in newry and we'll take it from there

Good man.

From the South the most important bit is to NOT head for Killough / Ardglass route via Minerstown.

What ever route you take, go into Downpatrick, then I have it signposted from there at each turn.
To get to Downpatrick from Newry you'll need to take signs for Hilltown and Castlewellan. Downpatrick signs will appear along that route. :thumbsup:

map_of_ireland.jpg

just out of interest how many of you's are competing

What time sat morning lads in newry

meeting in dublin at 8am - dont know what time thats means in newry 5db?

Airport to Newry about 50 mins maybe less on a sat morning i've got Carlo's number so i'll call him about 8

[quote author=5door bullet link=topic=9502.msg126909#msg126909 date=1226010988]
Airport to Newry about 50 mins maybe less on a sat morning i've got Carlo's number so i'll call him about 8
[/quote]

Good man che, will likely be a fuel stop on the way too though, I'd imagine lads will want to stop in Dundalk maybe for a splash and dash of E5.

See ya in the morning :thumbsup:

Re: EVO Vs SUB Drag Event - Nov 8th & 9th - UDC, Time Attack, Test Sessions, Nov

I know most of you boys run on regular unleaded but if you are putting fuel in up north but super in cause are regular is pish

[quote author=neil.p1 link=topic=9502.msg127006#msg127006 date=1226048959]
I know most of you boys run on regular unleaded but if you are putting fuel in up north but super in cause are regular is pish
[/quote]

Same as our own. Will probably stop in Dundalk for Maxol E5. Is it BP that sell the super over the border? :thumbsup:

Getting closer now. Cant wait. :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

carlo you give me the wrong number. i've been texting some other person for the last 30 mins ffs lol

Hope it wasent the wife or im fukced :lol:

Wasent just cant type :thumbsup: :smokin:

lads only getting to reply to this now is it meeting at coachmans and leaving from there.cheers in advance

regards
gordon

Back