E5 available in Bray, Wicklow

You should try Mitchelstown yourself Niall, see how it does in your motor, Kbox seems to have an excellent report.

It's about 30/40 mins from where i live :D
There's a large Maxol Station in Tivoli, Cork, but since all the staff barley speak English
I'll wait for it to be confirmed before passing any opinion

Niall.

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=3913.msg40700#msg40700 date=1192006828]
You should try Mitchelstown yourself Niall
It's about 30/40 mins from where i live :D[/quote]

Which is very nearly as far as I have to go to fill up with E5 at the moment, to the Maxol garage at Clarecastle (on the Limerick side of Ennis).  :(

But hopefully they'll soon have it in Kilrush, which is only 10 minutes away from me.

I rang The one in tymon north spoke to the manager he thinks it will be his next delivery he said hardly any of the garages listed in dublin have it yet..so there ya go

[quote author=greenwagon link=topic=3913.msg40688#msg40688 date=1191982725]
Meanwhile, it looks like we're not going to get any clarification from Subaru Ireland[/quote]

probably a good thing............

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=3913.msg40724#msg40724 date=1192018446]I rang The one in tymon north spoke to the manager he thinks it will be his next delivery he said hardly any of the garages listed in dublin have it yet..so there ya go[/quote]

Hmmm, or is it that Maxol haven't told them that they've got it yet??? :dunno:

They could certainly do with letting their garage staff know about this new petrol, they seem to be generally clueless about it! :roll:

[quote author=nodge link=topic=3913.msg40740#msg40740 date=1192021275][quote author=greenwagon link=topic=3913.msg40688#msg40688 date=1191982725]Meanwhile, it looks like we're not going to get any clarification from Subaru Ireland[/quote]probably a good thing............[/quote]

Do I detect a slight note of cynicism?  :whistle:

:lol:

[quote author=greenwagon link=topic=3913.msg40743#msg40743 date=1192022243]
[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=3913.msg40724#msg40724 date=1192018446]I rang The one in tymon north spoke to the manager he thinks it will be his next delivery he said hardly any of the garages listed in dublin have it yet..so there ya go[/quote]

Hmmm, or is it that Maxol haven't told them that they've got it yet??? :dunno:

They could certainly do with letting their garage staff know about this new petrol, they seem to be generally clueless about it! :roll:
[/quote]

no he definitely knew about

Some more Info may be useful..

Spoke to the manager in the dolphins barn branch (boss is out today!!) he hasnt had delivery either and hasnt even been notified when his delivery is due...interesting part is he says it will definitely not be diluted they will run the tanks dry and pump out old regular unleaded...so it looks like we could be a few weeks away from having it

Hmmm, and there's Maxol saying both Tymon North Road and Dolphin's Barn already have it!  :wall:

WTF?  :angry:

I've had enough of this :hang:, I think I'll stick to V-Power!   :nana:

Greenwagon...

Whats the story with v-power?

I checked it out before and it benefits old engines the best and does generally nothing for cars in good working order. As far as I know and heard, it just has cleaning agents in it that remove some of the carbon build up in the engine and thats it. definitely 95RON.

What differences have you found with your motor to make you pay the extra every time you fill up??

[quote author=Cill link=topic=3913.msg40768#msg40768 date=1192033907]
Greenwagon...

Whats the story with v-power?

I checked it out before and it benefits old engines the best and does generally nothing for cars in good working order. As far as I know and heard, it just has cleaning agents in it that remove some of the carbon build up in the engine and thats it. definitely 95RON.

What differences have you found with your motor to make you pay the extra every time you fill up??[/quote]

Cill,

We had a bit of a discussion about it in the Tesco 99 thread and seemed to conclude that, though it's only 95ron here, there probably was an improvement in the running of non-turbo Irish-spec cars like mine on it, and the mechanics at my local garage all swear by the stuff and use it in their own cars (of various makes).

But it seems you can't use it with Lucas octane booster.

I hear ya...

The way I see it any improvment is worth it, you got to take care of your passion :subaru:

does anyone in cark speak english

As a matter of fact, yes we do, we speak the Language correctly , in it's correct tone,
maner, and speed.........................Unlike "All Da Bleedn Mullas Frommmmm Doooooooblin
Whooooo Speak Soooooooooooo Sloooooow" well nuff said i think :lol: :lol: :lol:

Niall :nana:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mullas, i havnt heard that in years, although why you are pickin on the jacks is beyond me, what did they ever do to ya bai :nana:

:thumbsup:

Well Six spoke Clive if your not from Dooblin, or the
Beautiful City of Cork .............then your fooked , born in a field
with swinging gates and rared on brown sugar sandwiches :nana: :nana:

No wonder you fled the country

Niall

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=3913.msg40930#msg40930 date=1192105339]
although why you are pickin on the jacks is beyond me, what did they ever do to ya bai
[/quote]

Cork people are pi$$ed off with Dublin for losing to Kerry in the All Ireland semi final this year. They feel that Dublin could have spared them the embarassment that they suffered at the hands of the Kingdom in the final.

Simple.

honestly lads ive started flickin through different sites and nearly all are boring.

there isnt another site with as much craic but still with all the info ya need

well done people :clap:

:subaru:

Back