CORK 20 INTERNATIONAL RALLY

Cheers for the info lads!hopefully there more or less the same stages as last year so i wont get lost. . . . . again :doh:

@JonnyT im also having bit of trouble picking up a program but if i find one ill let ya know ASAP!

Lads i hope to be meeting Aidan Horgan (new member) tomorrow evening
he's working with the rally for the weekend keeping time's & result's , so he has all the maps :D

It's roughly the same as last year so we can meet in Mallow sometime Sunday morning
..................more info to follow

Niall.

if any1 is looking for programs the car shop out in the wilton/tesco shopping center has um....

shakedown is starting 11am firday all roads closed @ that time open again @4pm service is in KARTWORLD all day it is being run as a full stage 9 juncions to be marshalled no entry to stage after road close

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=3709.msg38273#msg38273 date=1190659395]
did any1 get a program yet?? searched most of the usual places in and around the city but they wer sold out already :angry:
[/quote]

most of the petrol stations in midleton have them if anyone is looking

Sunday stages are real easy to get to. we could meet just before the garage on the way out of mallow? that garage will be jammers id say

Sounds good fella...

@LegyC can you PM or email me your mobile number please? Changed phone and lost it.

Might meet you near Cork somewhere and head to Mallow with you.

Lads the stages are in Churchtown, Castlemagnier & John's Bridge

We are meeting 9 am at Mallow, at the main Mallow roundabout, take a let under railway bridge
and pull up on hard shoulder ......leaving 9:15am sharp.

I reckon head to Churchtown for SS9 starting 10:52 then it's and easy drive back to Castlemagnier for SS11
there's a service after that so plenty of time to head to next stage

So far meeting Mallow 9am:.................please add name to list

Niallyboy
Mick Keatting
Eddie Keatting
Shanker
Declain O'Brien
Phillip Murphy

Niall.

drove the shakedown stage early tis mornin, savage...theres a lovely square right about two thirds of the way through just b4 knockraha....well worth a look if any of ye get a chance to go 2mw... :subaru:

Niallyboy
Mick Keatting
Eddie Keatting
Shanker
Declain O'Brien
Phillip Murphy
Eamonn

Can you stick me down on list for sunday morning should be a great day,anybody heading down from leinster area.

Niallyboy
Mick Keatting
Eddie Keatting
Shanker
Declain O'Brien
Phillip Murphy
Eamonn
Legy C
Javy4

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=3709.msg38914#msg38914 date=1190965276]