CORK 20 INTERNATIONAL RALLY

ANY INFO WANTED ABOUT CORK 20 GO TO WWW.MUNSTERCARCLUB .COM FOR ALL THE ABOVE ANSWERS .I WILL BE DOING RESULTS IN MY CAR RING ME & WILLTRY & HELP IF I CAN ,,0879038628,,AIDAN HORGAN

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=3709.msg37698#msg37698 date=1190298036]
Mack WTF ;) .......................Mack your gona have to tell this new wife of your's
Rally first , Wife second

If you want I'll ring her and ask can you come .......... :lol: :lol:

Niall.
[/quote]

Rather you than me doing that !!! :lol: :lol:

Theres a very very very slight chance for sunday :pray:
All depends what time I get back sat night/sunday

Mack

@ Johny T. it would be impossible to organise everybody traveling together, i will be doing my own thing too but bump into people during the day. i might stick the cb in the car for the day too

Well lads over the last few years we always had a club / local meet
for the Cork 20, i know this year the crowds will be bigger but i reckon if we all head
for the same stage or as we normally do meet somewhere along the way, it should be great craic.

CB's are a must :D

I'll get some details on the Sunday stages and we can take it from there

If we don't c some of ye there im sure will meet at some stage over the day anyway
:subaru:

Niall.

I'd be up for meeting up with some people alright. I have the navigational skills of a turnip, so I'll need all the help I can get to find the stages.

SUNDAY???
What happened to sat  :ponder:

Were's yer dedication :dunno:

Ha ha only messin :D :D
As with last year ill be following the cars from the starting ramp on the sat morn!its a great crack being in convoy with a load of rally cars(obviously not as good as  bein in convoy with a load of scooby's :D)
@Yogi: ill second that,i cant read a map for sh*t...thats what herself is for!!

Any1 else going from the start ramp?

if we do arange to meet up if there is anyone going from dublin give me a shout

@yogi i am the same but i dont trust my sat nav as it has tried to drive me over a cliff once :roll:

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=3709.msg37909#msg37909 date=1190387074]
will yehs be at rally HQ at all?
[/quote]
Ill be there some time fri night :subaru:

Friday night there is a stage between knockraha & watergrasshill for a testing/shakedown session. ist a minter of a road and loads of entry points.

Can ya count me in too please Niall...and if ya have any details about Sunday that'd be great, working Saturday meself, the joys of it...by the way thanks for the pic of me at Jap Fest with the stupid big grin on me face :D

Trevor, Martin, Merv, Johnny...if any of ye are headin to this gimme a tx and we can sort out a little convoy :thumbsup: and don't be offended at not gettin a mention Cally...I know u have to work an stuff but ur lettin the side down :roll:

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=3709.msg38142#msg38142 date=1190568718]
Friday night there is a stage between knockraha & watergrasshill for a testing/shakedown session. ist a minter of a road and loads of entry points.
[/quote]Hey Legy C,any more info on that testing stage please?
What road exactly/what time?
Might just try and make this!Cheers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

one of the lads on the site said the roads are closed from @11AM -- 4PM which is a stones. i might be able to finish at 3 but all the top boys should be finished by then id say. scrutiny is little island so i will take a trip down at lunch if you are around DaveR?

Saturday stages are Macroom
Sunday stages are Mallow direction

I think, not 100% yet

Yeah sunday stages are out around Mallow area. Scrutiny and parc ferme is out in little island as is the HQ which is the raddison sas hotel.

Having reccied the stages last Sat, I can say this the Sunday ones are excellent and very fast.

Unfortunatley I may have to pull the entry due to the car being sold.

did any1 get a program yet?? searched most of the usual places in and around the city but they wer sold out already :angry:

Back