Conor McGregor fight.

KENC

ISDC Club Member
Lads what's the handiest way of getting to see this in TV... Rang Setanta today and it's a minimum of 2 months subscription so 50 quid :(

Not live on tv3 on 24hours after fight, either stream it, or i heard bt sports are doing the first month for 1euro, could ring n cancel after that

[quote author=KENC link=topic=42866.msg491214#msg491214 date=1411736506]
Lads what's the handiest way of getting to see this in TV... Rang Setanta today and it's a minimum of 2 months subscription so 50 quid :(
[/quote]

Mobdro.com

when you pay for the 2 months with setanta you have to pay a fee for subscribing and another fee to unsubscribe and then the 2 months fee

Bit of a disaster, at least with sky it would have been available pay per view.. Can it be got on By sports using sky box?

You can get it on the ufc. Official site and just pay for it ken.

[quote author=Grahamo spec c link=topic=42866.msg491313#msg491313 date=1411806924]
No difference to me can't stand him but I hear you :thumbsup:
[/quote]

He's a c0ck but it's all about promoting himself and irish mma...he's in a position now where's he's so popular and the ufc are so short of genuine stars that he's getting opponents tailor made for him. If had been quite and respectful, firstly they wouldn't have paid any notice, and then he would have been put in with a decent wrestler , dumped on his head and the hype train derails and crashes. He targeted the fighters he knew he could demolish in style, slow head movement, the tendency to get into brawls and over stretch...fighters he could antagonise into mistakes. he's very clever business man, he knows the market and he knows how to exploit it.
If He wins tonight now and he's looking at a title shot without ever facing a top 5 ranked fighter, that's some achievement.

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=42866.msg491359#msg491359 date=1411840763]
[quote author=Grahamo spec c link=topic=42866.msg491313#msg491313 date=1411806924]
[/quote]

He's a c0ck but it's all about promoting himself and irish mma...he's in a position now where's he's so popular and the ufc are so short of genuine stars that he's getting opponents tailor made for him. If had been quite and respectful, firstly they wouldn't have paid any notice, and then he would have been put in with a decent wrestler , dumped on his head and the hype train derails and crashes. He targeted the fighters he knew he could demolish in style, slow head movement, the tendency to get into brawls and over stretch...fighters he could antagonise into mistakes. he's very clever business man, he knows the market and he knows how to exploit it.
If He wins tonight now and he's looking at a title shot without ever facing a top 5 ranked fighter, that's some achievement.
[/quote]

its all for show making money wining fights but he is a funny fu@ker any one see the weight in?

[quote author=Animal spec-c link=topic=42866.msg491362#msg491362 date=1411841152]
[/quote]

[/quote]

its all for show making money wining fights but he is a funny fu@ker any one see the weight in?
[/quote]
Yeah he has porier wound up.

Best of luck to him,I'd never knock any Irish sports person.
I'll record it on the box and watch it tomorrow after the bikes.

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=42866.msg491367#msg491367 date=1411843386]
[quote author=Animal spec-c link=topic=42866.msg491362#msg491362 date=1411841152]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah he has porier wound up.
[/quote]

yeah and he prob would have weighed in lighter if he left the banana at home lol

Back