Clampdown on Modified exhausts

They won't be happy until they ban Cars Full stop!!!! :angry: :shoot:

I heard that they are making exceptions for Blitz Nur Spec-R's because they sound so cool...!!!

Well that's ok - I'm not a "Boy Racer".  :D  And that's discrimination against performance vehicle enthusiasts.  What about trucks, trains, busses, planes, motor bikes, etc...??  Are they going to start clamping down on them to...??  Some nerve these guys have got - what next, ban performance cars from the streets...??  :angry:  :angry:

I guess he lives next door to some boy racer who has a hole in the exhaust, rather than an actual performance exchaust.  :D Or he has the constant nag from his moany wife about "The Kids Of Today".

wont happen load of b0llox..they can monitor noise levels from an exhaust but to say they will ban all modified exhaust is nonsense ..what if your exhaust gets repaired and you use a spurious back box?

it makes me laugh they go on about the envirnoment and how we should protect it yet they get to fly around in private jets and have massive expense accounts :angry:

[quote ]
The law which comes into effect next year will ban the exhausts as part of a range of measures aimed at reducing noise emissions.

hopefully lads, they will put on ONLY noise level restriction like they do in many other countries.
So your back pipe can be as big as a chimney but quiet as an oul man fart :D

Someone should stock up on exhaust bungs!
They'll make a killing next year :lol:
Dan

[quote author=Magic link=topic=3532.msg35444#msg35444 date=1189035167]
yeah and they don't pay tax :twofinger: : :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]
nor insurance either....

yep! but lets clamp down on noisy exhausts to do our country some good! pfft... the government need Scoobies as company cars, then they can know what its like :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I plan to lower tax insurance and fuel costs for all Subaru drivers only!!! :headbanger:

Back