cb radio and antenna

[quote author=northdublin link=topic=14751.msg184472#msg184472 date=1241801182]
[quote author=Turbo Tony link=topic=14751.msg184438#msg184438 date=1241791043]
iv not seen this thread befor but im interested, text me a price and when you need the money.

I'll pay cash if i still can get in on this.

085 108 7979 ring me or text me some one that has details.
[/quote]

tony ive slipped you into sweetcakes place........im aiming at collecting the cash before monday with the intention of getting the radios for japfest, but do not hold me to this as they are comming from the uk. ill meet up with ye tomorrow or sunday and the total cost to you is 150 euro......... :wazzup:........only kiddin its 85 all in.
[/quote]

special price of 150 to me, :lol:
meet up with me at my house coz iv no car,
ya can help pull the engine out of my car in the morning :thumbsup: :tongue:

yeah ill get the money to you this weekend.

[quote author=finnmcool link=topic=14751.msg184436#msg184436 date=1241790337]
Thanks Phil, Good to meet ya buddy :thumbsup:
[/quote]

No bother Bob, anytime mate :thumbsup:

Have to give a special thanks to mick for getting me out of a hole today when a bung blew out of my exhaust manifold :545: (even if it was your fault :wink:)
Karma for you Mick :thumbsup: :clap:

Breaker 1 9, Breaker 1 9, you got a bear in the air, and a bogey on your six, come back good buddy, over!....... :whistle:
Sorry lads, just trying to get a bit of practice in before we get the cb's. :icon_biggrin:

[quote author=finnmcool link=topic=14751.msg184567#msg184567 date=1241819439]
Breaker 1 9, Breaker 1 9, you got a bear in the air, and a bogey on your six, come back good buddy, over!....... :whistle:
Sorry lads, just trying to get a bit of practice in before we get the cb's. :icon_biggrin:
[/quote]

:lolpoint: :lolpoint: :lolpoint:

gas fooker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Nicknack - cash...........................
2. Keith Dublin - cash......................paid
3. Markobucko paypal..................... paid
4. STI Brian - paypal ......................paid
5. Pete - Paypal..............................paid
6. Finnmcool - Cash........................paid
7. Scoobymaniac - Cash..................paid
8. Mark Cahill - Cash.......................paid
9. Matt - paypal .............................paid
10. turbo tony - cash........................paid.
11. michael spec c- paypal...............paid

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=14751.msg184556#msg184556 date=1241816971]
[quote author=finnmcool link=topic=14751.msg184436#msg184436 date=1241790337]
Thanks Phil, Good to meet ya buddy :thumbsup:
[/quote]

No bother Bob, anytime mate :thumbsup:

Have to give a special thanks to mick for getting me out of a hole today when a bung blew out of my exhaust manifold :545: (even if it was your fault :wink:)
Karma for you Mick :thumbsup: :clap:
[/quote]

i knew ied get blamed for that. im keeping that old lamda in the car from now on.

ill be over to you tomorrow tony...and dont gimme any sh1t about not havin the cash or ill be takin the engine with me :roll: :roll: :mooner:

Thanks again Mick for coming all the way over to me lastnight to pick up the money and drop off the springs good to talk to you :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Karma on the way :thumbsup:

just an update lads, ive gotten a paypal reqest from the company and i hope to have the cash part of the funds in the paypal account on monday and the radios will be sent out on tuesday. unfortunitly they might not be here before the lads leave for japfest so anyone on the list who has organised a radio prior to this group buy should proceed according to their original plan. however if they do arrive by friday or before ill spare no effort in getting them to the lads who need them for the trip.
To save me trolling trough the endless posts on the japfest thread can we highight the members on the existing list that are going to japfest so that i may make arrangements incase the rigs come early.
also i may have supplied an inncorrect phone number to some of ye so here is the correct one......i think.... :icon_redface:

I think its just myself, Pete & Sweetcakes that have our names on the list & are going to japfest.

Just a quick note to anybody who mite be interested, but, I have 2 pair of walkie talkies,
they are fairly good ones, 1 set has a 7-8km range think the other set is 3-5km.
Problem is I cant get all 4 to work togeather :hammerhead: If sum1 wants to borrow
them for japfest they are more than welcome to them :thumbsup:
Maybe somebody who knows a bit about this kind of thing could work all the channels
out :dontknow:
Any way let me know ladz
Bob 0833303898

hey bob......can you give me more info on the hand helds you have, ie make model ect.

@ brian.......i have two sets here myself, one for yourself and one for jp-type ra which were reserved a few weeks ago. ive sent out a few texts to see if i can get my hands on some others on loan incase the group buy sets dont make it here on time. ill try my best wont make any promises.

Any luck getting my sharp 40 working? that'd be another one to lend someone for japfest :thumbsup:

i cant find my desktop psu so ill have to wire a cig adaptor onto it which would have to be done anyway for it to work in a car, the second i know ill text ye and ye can allocate it to someone.

I'll leave that up to you man, whoever is next on your list for a loan give it to them :thumbsup:

Back