B4 legacy crime

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=3738.msg38744#msg38744 date=1190927685]
Think someone is stiring.
[/quote]

Not stiring, but u cant make a thread like this and say cars have been stolen and that the alarms 99% of us r using are at risk, then offer no more information.

no sign and the garda dont realy want to know...when he said subaru they went ah common car will be probably well gone we will keep an eye out!! he's groomsman for his brothers wedding so not much would get in the way of that especialy only a car...the lads gutted.(not even the word!) hes spent alot of money and time on the car and it was realy mint..he ended up at 20000 all in with some mods? whats the book price?ie for insurance claim ..i think its only 14000 so a huge loss..plus driving liecence and work equipment! will get more info on alarm asap lads..it was defo clifford and defo armed when he left the car!

Must have been one of these guys.

Only jokin, how the hell did they get by that feckin alarm?

matrix%2520code%2520neo.jpg

why do most of yous lads think its impossible to by pass alarms? its very easy if you know what you are doing..these lads can make up there own looms for the cars so they dont have to cut any wires to ignition or look for alarm wires they just disconnect old loom and clip in theres

If they want your car they will take it...i had a car back home,had top of the range alarm/immobilser,steering lock,and a gear lock...i park outside my house for 1/2hr car was gone...no one heard a thing... :angry:

was just about to say that if they want your car they are going to get it one way or another all one can do is hope they see it as too much trouble and go looking for another on somewhere else.

[quote author=scoobyke link=topic=3738.msg38777#msg38777 date=1190931407]
If they want your car they will take it...i had a car back home,had top of the range alarm/immobilser,steering lock,and a gear lock...i park outside my house for 1/2hr car was gone...no one heard a thing... :angry:
[/quote]

Are you sure you just didnt forget where you parked it?

if there that determined they just break into it, take off the hand brake, and hoist it onto there own truck. happened to a Integra type R in celnridge

yep another easy way and then they will have all the time in the world to disarm any alarm and immob in there own secure place

[quote author=b4 boy/rourkey link=topic=3738.msg38775#msg38775 date=1190931262]
why do most of yous lads think its impossible to by pass alarms? its very easy if you know what you are doing..these lads can make up there own looms for the cars so they dont have to cut any wires to ignition or look for alarm wires they just disconnect old loom and clip in theres
[/quote]

Sounds like you know what you are talking about so.

A very sensitive proximity alarm is the only job!
It starts making noise and drawing attention before the f**kers even touch your pride and joy!
I've set mine to MAX sensitvity since this thread started!
Dan

Back