B4 legacy crime

Might have missed it here but did they get around the black jax ?

long gone are the days were you could just take out the distributor cap rotor :D

[quote author=b4 boy/rourkey link=topic=3738.msg38461#msg38461 date=1190753783]
ah theres a few tricks to get around any alarms you wouldnt believe how simple it is
[/quote]

how can clifford get so much money for there alarms then

and a good motor bike chain word take a good lock smith half an hour to get through

[quote author=johnny5 link=topic=3738.msg38483#msg38483 date=1190757375]
... a good motor bike chain word take a good lock smith half an hour to get through
[/quote]

And a motorbike mechanic (with the proper tools) probably less than a minute ... :(

[quote author=greenwagon link=topic=3738.msg38507#msg38507 date=1190760605]
[quote author=johnny5 link=topic=3738.msg38483#msg38483 date=1190757375]
... a good motor bike chain word take a good lock smith half an hour to get through
[/quote]

And a motorbike mechanic (with the proper tools) probably less than a minute ... :(
[/quote]

2 lads with baseball bats in ur bed room, even less than that.

[quote author=b4 boy/rourkey link=topic=3738.msg38466#msg38466 date=1190754693]
seroiously is that a joke mate?
[/quote]
Half a joke and the other half was pointed at anyone who might have attempted to post ways around Clifford alarms. You never know what sort of scum are lurking these boards.

Cheers

Alan

what about gettin a quick release steering wheel :dunno:

serious question, is it hard to put another one in your "boss"

:thumbsup:

thats bad form alright, scumbags wont leave anything alone. try putting a good lock on your gate, then a post behing yur car, chain and lock on yur steering wheel and the the clifford followed by a big ass dog in yur house..! only thing then is, they'll either break into yur house for the keys or else burn it if they cant rob it.!!

sawn off undr the pillow might help..?!!!

papa smurf

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=3738.msg38537#msg38537 date=1190808337]
what about gettin a quick release steering wheel :dunno:

serious question, is it hard to put another one in your "boss"

:thumbsup:
[/quote]

I know a guy who had his Civic stolen without the steering wheel! and they did not use another steering wheel to take it.

Have seen a few cars driven with vice-grips in place of the steering wheel..

Not the safest way to drive but it's possible. So wheel or no wheel they can still take it.

If they want it, they'll come and get it and there's not a lot you can do to stop them:
- If you up your security, they break into the house and take the keys;
- If you lock the keys away (!), they come after you;
- If you take the keys upstairs, they come after them;
- They don't use bats, as they might be done for having an offensive weapon, so they just boil a kettle before they go upstairs.

B4s seem to appeal for the simple reason that they have four doors, are less conspicuous than Imprezas and still plenty quick.

As was demonstrated yesterday in North Strand yesterday, the Gardai are on your side, aren't inept and aren't lacking in bravery. Sadly, they're pi$$ing up a rope in bringing these goons to court, where they are immediately released to re-offend. And they do.

In my recent, similarly unfortunate, experience with the Guards I found them to be committed, conscientous, informed, professional, utterly frustrated petrolheads. And they found my car - locked-up, tooled-up and ready for a job.

Possibly the simplest counter-measure you can take is to buy a €100 mobile phone, hide it away in the boot on permanent charge and let the Guard track that when the car is taken. And if they come, let the whores take your car - it's then only an insurance problem, not a life insurance problem.

I heard that story about a lad waking up and they were standing over him with a boiling kettle..left him no choice

B4bgone!! :lol: :lol: :lol: that's some name considering the nature of this thread! :lol:
Seriously though that's a good idea!
Or else you could paint your car bright yellow so it wont be so inconspicuous :dunno:
Dan

Could you check and see if blackjacks was fitted/on the car.

Gettin a bit worried myself but as Dan advised earlier with the proxmity sensor you know as soon as someoe comes near car

:smokin:

Back