Advice on what to do (bodyshop)

AHH I'm delighted for you pal.
When you pick her up you'll be sooo happy.
Have you got your engine sorted yet?
It's look excellent.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Still needs to go for an engine build after this so Phase 1 is almost complete, but still phase 2 to go before I can turn the key.

Unreal! Great to see it getting there.

What's the ideas for the engine build?
Not fully decided yet. The invoice from the bodyshop will determine what's left in the budget for the engine build. I may keep it 2 litre or go 2.35 stroker or to hell with it and just go 2.5. The usual boxes will be ticked though - forged pistons, con rods, ACL race bearings, 14mm head studs, 6 speed conversion etc etc and a 20G turbo.

Last edited:
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it.
Food Eat GIF by bourgini

Great news Andy πŸ‘πŸ‘ nearly theye .

didn’t know you needed an engine build aswell πŸ™ˆ that’s a big project fair play . I’d go. 2.0 or 2.1 and a small twinscroll turbo for extra fast response but you’ll loose the rubble and gain a scream but it’s worth it . Best of luck anyway πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Great news Andy πŸ‘πŸ‘ nearly theye .

didn’t know you needed an engine build aswell πŸ™ˆ that’s a big project fair play . I’d go. 2.0 or 2.1 and a small twinscroll turbo for extra fast response but you’ll loose the rubble and gain a scream but it’s worth it . Best of luck anyway πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Definitely not going to sacrifice the flat 4 rumble and I have a 20G turbo ready for the build.

HAPPY days Andy πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ waiting game is never easy, was looking back over the thread, 10 year anniversary this year πŸ™ˆ

Back