2015 Honda Type R Thread

Issues with valves being assembled in the heads in USA.

One UK owner has hairline cracks in his thermostat housing, pissing coolant all over the engine bay. Honda don't know when they can get parts to sort it and also told him they're not in a position to give him a courtesy car indefinitely either. That itself is disgraceful for ANY new car. Think UK law will also allow him to demand a full refund.
Jesus that's bad. Honda have made a balls of this car.... If Ford do it all properly focus rs is going to be a serious car for the cash.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Just had a good look round one of these in work.

God it's a horrible looking thing! It's an 18 year olds wet dream I'd say.

Give me the RS or R any day.

That's the one that Honda in kildare wouldn't let me text drive. Told me it was going back to the UK

Funny that........
Rumour has it, it's doing a Trackday in the future.... In Kildare...

I doubt you would be able for that power though :)

Same as the white on in pic with a few mugan bits on it

I was on the nass road at newlands cross last Friday around 1pm and a saw a red unregistered new civic type r on a car transporter heading in the naas direction,

And I like the look of them, over the top yes but I'm a big child????

The mugen kit tones it down a bit. I prefer the oem spoiler but it's nowhere near as good as the concept devil horn lighted spoiler.

12190818_10153711886249508_5534124242813505412_n.jpg

12049227_10153711886289508_3164536911658868109_n.jpg

I was in Sales for 8 years in the motor trade I wouldn't let you drive it either

Wouldn't take a genius to figure out you've no intrest in buying.

Time wasters the bane of the car sales industry

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

we are always giving out about the Subaru designers, but looking at this I realize it could be way worse!

I was in Sales for 8 years in the motor trade I wouldn't let you drive it either

Hang on now a second.....I asked to see if my opinion of it could be changed.... With genuine intent if it did.

And arrogance from sales people is the other bane of the motor trade big lad .

Myself and the missus weren't even acknowledged in several large dealerships across dublin last year .money in the pocket ready to buy . Only interested in whoever came in wearing a suit and looked to have a few bob .

Not a dig at you lad just an observation

And arrogance from sales people is the other bane of the motor trade big lad .

Myself and the missus weren't even acknowledged in several large dealerships across dublin last year .money in the pocket ready to buy . Only interested in whoever came in wearing a suit and looked to have a few bob .

Not a dig at you lad just an observation
Dont doubt it the standard can be very poor alright Tommy.

Seen very bad behaviour and pratices over the years but in my opinion all comes from the dealer principle and if there a good one in charge makes a big difference.

I always dealt with and did the most deals with the people not wearing suits they were the ones with the cash and willing to buy and ones that had access to credit.

Going back to the above new hot metal like the Type R ect do bring out a serious lot of wasters that only want to bring it out and rag it.

A total No no on limited number cars like above.

A few common sence questions from the garage and if genuine buyer person would never be refused but extremely easy to see who is and who isn't.

Back