1995 STi Wagon - Huge Spec - €5,000ovno

yeah i think so..im not in a rush to sell it and havent advertised it properly yet..im going to get it serviced an all beforehand..my insurance is up in april so i want to sell it before then and just get a cheap run around..i dont want to sell it but i have to sort out my finances

i think the maf is going on it so i want that sorted before i sell it..as yogi knows shes been a little bit spluttery since i bought it but the past few days shes idling funny the odd time so looks like the maf.

I've replaced the throttle body not so long ago, so it won't be that. Could well be the MAF.

yeah it looks like it alright..im going to new york next month..il be getting everything up to scratch on it when i get back..for now im only driving it a bit and just tipping around in it..

Might be interested in this myself
pending having funds lined up at the same time you are selling
just need to sell one of my cars first
is it april you are selling ?
Thanks
Colm

[quote author=deco c link=topic=10940.msg152503#msg152503 date=1233789228]
yeah it looks like it alright..im going to new york next month..il be getting everything up to scratch on it when i get back..for now im only driving it a bit and just tipping around in it..
[/quote]

yeah around april mate..il decide for defo after i get her running a1..shes going in in the next week or two to get serviced and get a few bits sorted on it so itl be bang on when im selling it.

Yeah I know Sti Brian
and he was saying that this would be the one for me
Very interested
Thanks Colm
:thumbsup:

[quote author=deco c link=topic=10940.msg156436#msg156436 date=1234619187]
yeah around april mate..il decide for defo after i get her running a1..shes going in in the next week or two to get serviced and get a few bits sorted on it so itl be bang on when im selling it.
[/quote]

This would be ideal for you Colm if you're in a position to buy when he's selling. I would have full faith in deco that if he's selling a car it will be perfect before he lets it on.

Is Gary gonna look at the car for you Deco?

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=10940.msg156478#msg156478 date=1234632047]
This would be ideal for you Colm if you're in a position to buy when he's selling. I would have full faith in deco that if he's selling a car it will be perfect before he lets it on.

[/quote]

cheers brian..no gary is hard man to get..i was on to dave legacy..hes going to take the car in when he can and i told him to just do whatever needs to be done..i want the car 100% regardless if im selling it or not..dave is familiar with the car anyway so id rather he done the work on it

O.k. Deco
e mail me @ nicealloys@gmail.com
would like to have a look at her
Thanks Colm

[quote author=deco c link=topic=10940.msg156493#msg156493 date=1234638103]

[/quote]

cheers brian..no gary is hard man to get..i was on to dave legacy..hes going to take the car in when he can and i told him to just do whatever needs to be done..i want the car 100% regardless if im selling it or not..dave is familiar with the car anyway so id rather he done the work on it
[/quote]

Hi Deco
Bought a car today
Couldnt wait until april for one
Thanks anyway im sure yours will be snapped up by someone as it is absolutely stunning
Best Regards Colm

[quote author=nicealloys link=topic=10940.msg156774#msg156774 date=1234738771]
O.k. Deco
e mail me @ nicealloys@gmail.com
would like to have a look at her
Thanks Colm

[quote author=deco c link=topic=10940.msg156493#msg156493 date=1234638103]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

cheers mate..looks like il probably end up keeping it for a while now..im getting a fair bit done with it so il want to enjoy it for a while..

best of luck with the new machine :thumbsup:

Kind of guessed that bye your recent posts for some new stuff
I wouldnt sell it if I had it
its a savage STI
Thanks Deco :thumbsup:
Maybe ill have a punt at her when you do decide to sell her :subaru:
[quote author=deco c link=topic=10940.msg161898#msg161898 date=1235764846]
cheers mate..looks like il probably end up keeping it for a while now..im getting a fair bit done with it so il want to enjoy it for a while..

best of luck with the new machine :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Back