1995 STi Wagon - Huge Spec - €5,000ovno

C'mon lads. Surely there is someone out there looking for an Impreza. This is an absolute steal. I need it gone in the next 2 weeks.

Have one person possibly viewing it this weekend.

ARGH!! stupid bank is takin' longer than I expected........

i might know tomorrow morning or by monday hopefully, il wait until i can confirm i have the money so i dont waste your time.

Cheers tbk.

I have one person looking at it Saturday now. First person to me with the cash gets it, not holding it for anyone.

Will be getting a proper clean on Saturday morning, so she'll be ready to take away.

Some lucky fecker is going to bag himself a bargain. This car is costing me a fortune (4 times what I'm selling it for). I'd say there'll be tears when she's driving away... Damn you recession... ha ha ha...

This car is still sitting waiting for a buyer. All waxed up, and ready to go to its lucky new owner....

[quote author=deco c link=topic=10940.msg134257#msg134257 date=1228407093]
man if i sold my crx id snap this up!!
[/quote]

Ask your friendly bank manager for a favour...!!!

If bought this side of christmas I'd let it go for €4,800... Prob the best spec'd impreza in the country for that money...

Standard chief... All mods are there to support a bigger one though. (bar injectors if you lamp on a big one, could be bumped to 550cc's)

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=10940.msg134260#msg134260 date=1228407915]
[quote author=deco c link=topic=10940.msg134257#msg134257 date=1228407093]
man if i sold my crx id snap this up!!
[/quote]

Ask your friendly bank manager for a favour...!!!

If bought this side of christmas I'd let it go for €4,800... Prob the best spec'd impreza in the country for that money...
[/quote]

stuck my car on a few forums today so if it sells il be very interested in yours..fingers crossed

Don't get why this car is not selling. Final price drop I can do.

€4,500 (no offers)

I need to shift her this side of christmas.

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=10940.msg135040#msg135040 date=1228755954]

€4,500 (no offers)
[/quote]

:shock2: :shock2: :shock2: Getting seriously tempted by this car now.

Christ, the 6-pot brembo's would be nearly worth that... If i had some spare cash, i'd buy this, transfer what i could to the leggy and sell off the rest... Might be an idea for someone if they have the cash :dontknow: :dontknow:

If I had the money she be mine. :icon_headbang:

I hope to get a track car after I sell the Prodrive Style.

She's some car for that money.

Like you I don't know why she's not selling. :dontknow:

Cheers for the comments lads.

@Keith Dublin: She'd be well capable of that, but I'd def invest in a baffled sump first.

Back