1995 STi Wagon - Huge Spec - €5,000ovno

still waiting for the cheque bein checking everyday to see if was sold can i ask u why are u selling it wat u getn next

im working on it mate..i txt you the other night..i have one lad in the process of getting the money and yesterday i got a pm off a certain trader who said hed be interested if your man doesnt take it..i want the crx gone now so i can have a look at yours.thats my main reason im selling it so sit tight lol

Cheers Deco.
Just pretty eager to shift her on as the closer to Christmas it gets the harder it is for sale. If you 100% want it and are confident that you will sell your own, I'd take a deposit.
Am heading to New York on the 26th and need it gone before then...

are you in cork mate? im in dublin..yeah if i sell mine which i hope too il defo take yours if its as bang on as it looks in the pics and once she runs ok which im sure it does. ive been keeping an eye on yours and once it came within my price range i said id try offload the crx asap.

any ideas how we can arrange a deposit?

Ya fcukin vulture...!!! Ha ha ha... The price dropped a fair bit alright...

She's running 110%. Battery might be a bit flat from sitting up for so long, but nothing a drive back to Dublin won't fix.

Do you have paypal? If not I could forward you on my acc # and sort code.

no not set up for paypal mate..but yeah if you want to txt me your details and a figure for a deposit i can head to the bank today and sort it out..

He's getting a bargain the bollox...!!! Ha ha ha..

I need rid of it though, so can't complain..
Lesson learnt, if spending that amount of money on a car that old, keep the feckin thing... Am losing well over €10k on it...

Sorry for ya Yogi losing that much but needs must I suppose.

Deco welcome back to scoobyship, don't forget to pay your 2009 membership now :icon_biggrin:

:icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: Ill be sorry to see this go!i fecking loved it from the first time i saw it...and heard it :shock2: have even been thinking of buying it myself but just didnt get a chance to look into insuring it!!

Well done on the sale Yogi and hopefully we'll see ya back in a scooby soon :thumbsup:

About ruckin time , i was saving up the 5 G's to end the thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

Total 100% bargain. some people are spending half that on Insurance alone! :thumbsup:

Savage, glad its staying in the club. Nice one lads, fecking bargin at that price, I would have snapped it up but couldn't get the fecking money until the new year :(

Best of luck with it.

Back