Zunsport grills

[quote author=blacktar link=topic=37868.msg440121#msg440121 date=1373571254]
jesus i'm not even gettin one and i'm excited. can't wait to start seein the pics of them fitted
[/quote]

i know right :dance: :dance:

Great Tommy, saturday is perfect around clondalkin/liffey valley, let me know what exact time and location suits you when ya know and ill meet you there.

will be working in Ballymount tomorrow and will have the grills with me ,

anyone wanting to come along and get their grill , i'll be in the munster joinery depot/showroom from about 7 am for 3 or 4 hours so don't be lazy get out of the bed , come collect it and get them fitted and we can start a new thread , "which zunsport grill did you fit today " lol

st nav's N53 18.662, W006 21.368

http://www.munsterjoinery.ie/index.jsp?p=111&n=752

Hi Tommy, pics look great!

When would suit you to meet up near Bray somewhere to get mine off ya?

Tnx Charles

Can ya bring mine with you on thursday Tom if you're coming? Or if not, can you drop it into Brian so he can bring it?

There in the boot so that's no problem lads ,

if anyone else is going that ordered one no need to pm me or anything , they are all there in the boot

Just Marko and Aaron to receive their grills , will try meet you this week Mark will be in the city during the week , and i'll get in touch with yourself Aaron and arrange delivery next weekend southern drive meet .

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=37868.msg441989#msg441989 date=1375007582]
Just Marko and Aaron to receive their grills , will try meet you this week Mark will be in the city during the week , and i'll get in touch with yourself Aaron and arrange delivery next weekend southern drive meet .
[/quote]
Cheers Tommy :thumbsup:

Re: Re: Zunsport grills

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=37868.msg1#msg1 date=1375007582]
[/quote]

Bring it with you tommy cos if i dont make the drive im gonna be in town so can get it off you either way.

Got the grills thanks Tommy!

im abit nervous drilling holes in the bumper for the full span, any tips to get it right first time?

[quote author=Aaron link=topic=37868.msg442729#msg442729 date=1375744443]
Got the grills thanks Tommy!

im abit nervous drilling holes in the bumper for the full span, any tips to get it right first time?

[/quote]

loads and loads of measuring and more measuring man , don't drill until your happy

Back