Zunsport grills

[quote author=eliroche link=topic=37868.msg437884#msg437884 date=1371230450]
Tommy haven't had a chance to meet up, I'll PayPal you later tonight and deal with her after!!!
[/quote]

no bothers eli . make sure to send as a gift though . some payments were sent as payment for goods and I was getting charged the fees . all sorted though now I hope

Will do, do I just send you the €85 as a gift? Don't need to put anything in the description or anything?

nope i'll know who its from ,

hopefully zunsport process the order tomorrow and i'll be delivering them towards the end of next week if they deliver as quickly as they did the last time i bought from them ,

Happy days , glad this has worked out well now ,

I've been told these should be with me by wednesday 3rd July , one or two units needed to come from powder coat or finishers , all in order anyway , great crowd to deal with ,

jesus i'm not even gettin one and i'm excited. can't wait to start seein the pics of them fitted

tumblr_m5y78vm1Al1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

[quote author=eliroche link=topic=37868.msg440124#msg440124 date=1373572569]
Where you working tomorrow Tommy?
[/quote]

All over the southside Eli , up to my ears in it , holidays start next Friday and the pressure is on big time , working this Saturday 2 but looks like a 1 job day so could meet anyone who wants to collect them in around clondalkin/liffey valley area , i'll have to talk to the boss about Saturday in the morning before I can commit to a time for sure

Might leave mine till mid week mate give u a chance to get mirror off your car sounds like the pressure iz on

Back