Who still daily drives their Subaru? 😜

Daily drove impreza and.legacy turbos from 2002 to 2020 with the odd exception between changing cars,

not anymore as I don't have a subaru and probably won't have anymore either, great cars, times and memories but that stage of my life may be over 🥺

Daily drove impreza and.legacy turbos from 2002 to 2020 with the odd exception between changing cars,

not anymore as I don't have a subaru and probably won't have anymore either, great cars, times and memories but that stage of my life may be over 🥺
Jeazus Kieran that makes me sad

But it's understandable

Much better daily cars out there

What will you replace the i30N with do you think?..

Can see you in a ...

Attachments

• new-honda-civic-type-r.jpg
    new-honda-civic-type-r.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 6
@ hassan, keep driving the wagon daily as long as you can, great example of a well modded scooby,looks great, sounds great, goes great and has practicality

@Ciaran, don't really know yet, have an itch for a mk3 rs focus but may keep the i30n , just did a mini restoration of a mk3 mr2 with my dad , 140 bhp but great fun to drive , have that as weekend car now shows I'm getting old👴🤪👍

But , I could change my mind in about 10 minutes again

@ hassan, keep driving the wagon daily as long as you can, great example of a well modded scooby,looks great, sounds great, goes great and has practicality

@Ciaran, don't really know yet, have an itch for a mk3 rs focus but may keep the i30n , just did a mini restoration of a mk3 mr2 with my dad , 140 bhp but great fun to drive , have that as weekend car now shows I'm getting old👴🤪👍

But , I could change my mind in about 10 minutes again
I know the feeling 🤣

Throw up Little thread on mr2 at some stage small light simple cars are great 👍👍

Would the new toyota bz4h qualify?

Thinking of persuading herself to get one as daily instead of the diesel sh$tbox, there is an awd version with Subaru xmode on the way but probably be next year before they are available, can tow 750kg, although I'd say the range would drop spectacularly if you towed

I doubt subaru will bring their equivalent, the solterra as Ireland is not a market they focus on and demand looks high

Last edited:
I alternate between the Suzuki and the WRX every other day, does that count as semi-daily...? :ROFLMAO:
The only place I drive to is the gym and shops so not racking up a huge milage

Back