Whats everyone doing

Gonna fit a few bits to the classic keep me going for a little whileIMG_20200330_190600.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_20200330_190600.jpg
    IMG_20200330_190600.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 160
Good man dec Enjoy it :thumbsup: your in at The deep end now , ball joints can be a nightmare sometimes so you might need a ball joint splitter :thumbsup:

Allegedly he had a doctors note signing him off (not for Covid).

After that, I don't care whether it was his choice to come in or management made him. He was signed off unfit to work and shouldn't have been in the building regardless. Then got worse and off sick again, back in touch with GP, and then tested for Covid-19 and comes back positive and nothing said to entire workforce in the place until he got the result.

i have heard alot of the same type of stories over the last few weeks
some really really stupid ****ers around

Speaking of clutch kits, Where's is the best place to get an Exedy organic clutch kit for a 6 speed Impreza please?

Apologies for the thread hijack [emoji120]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

i avoid the performance clutch area totally these days , to much hassle
blue box exedy do perfect for everyday road car with stage 1 mods
if its for hardship prob best go with pink box

dave rsr would have the blue box clutch
pink box then shane in drive n style roscommon is exedy racing agent

i avoid the performance clutch area totally these days , to much hassle
blue box exedy do perfect for everyday road car with stage 1 mods
if its for hardship prob best go with pink box

dave rsr would have the blue box clutch
pink box then shane in drive n style roscommon is exedy racing agent

Thanks for the info :smile:

Car is gone well beyond Stage 1 and will need to be handling a fair bit of power/torque next, hence the Exedy clutch kit. Driven a 6 speed with that fitted and happy with how it feels etc :thumbsup:

Missus on my back to get house painted for last 6 years
bd03216125f30e241140606022319534.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info :smile:

Car is gone well beyond Stage 1 and will need to be handling a fair bit of power/torque next, hence the Exedy clutch kit. Driven a 6 speed with that fitted and happy with how it feels etc :thumbsup:

I have found ACT good in the past, and seem to have a few better options for higher power while still feeling like a standard clutch.

Made chilli jam and soda bread...

Yeah I?m boring.... but I?ve done most of the work you guys do on Subaru?s many years ago!

Plus I Fix cars for 20 years... :)

I have found ACT good in the past, and seem to have a few better options for higher power while still feeling like a standard clutch.
Thanks for the advice.

Driven a 6 speed Impreza with 470 ish bhp and liked how it felt at speed/in traffic. Might just stick with this as a result [emoji106]

#hmblwgn

Thanks for the advice.

Driven a 6 speed Impreza with 470 ish bhp and liked how it felt at speed/in traffic. Might just stick with this as a result [emoji106]

#hmblwgn

A pink box exedy won?t be any good for 470bhp. That’s twin plate or triple plate territory for exedy

Last edited:
A pink box exedy won?t be any good for 470bhp. That?s twin plate or triple plate territory for exedy
Driven by myself and its owner also raced a good few M4s and the likes. Nil issues. It was the Exedy Uprated Organic Stage 1 clutch.

Surprised as you are that it was able to hold the power. Car was mapped by AP and runs on port injected water meth and as a results has a fair bit of midrange torque.

For my current power levels it will be fine with room to spare when it gets upgraded next.

#hmblwgn

There is 2 versions of the stage 1 organic the difference is the disc , the one with the more aggressive material will hold more torque and is quite juddery, the anti judder disc will hold less torque.
470hp would be on the very edge of what a single plate clutch can hold I?d say but depends on the torque figure the engine producing .Like it will do 400lb/ft all day long on the road .

Driven by myself and its owner also raced a good few M4s and the likes. Nil issues. It was the Exedy Uprated Organic Stage 1 clutch.

Surprised as you are that it was able to hold the power. Car was mapped by AP and runs on port injected water meth and as a results has a fair bit of midrange torque.

For my current power levels it will be fine with room to spare when it gets upgraded next.

#hmblwgn

Exedy own figures.. which are always plumped up a bit
5spd and 6spd

Attachments

• CA00A5EE-B54E-4F2C-B995-35C324036E09.jpeg
    CA00A5EE-B54E-4F2C-B995-35C324036E09.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 78C21E12-0920-4CF5-9217-99AE56FE362B.jpeg
    78C21E12-0920-4CF5-9217-99AE56FE362B.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 72