Whats everyone doing

Mohar

Well im helping out by doing the ironing [emoji2958]sshh
013aa21dd001c850726e8daa9d0dce83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good man Mick :thumbsup: I?m doing a full garage clean up might even pull out the integrale if I get time

Attachments

• 257E929F-1B17-4765-BA40-9DE0921ACA91.jpeg
    257E929F-1B17-4765-BA40-9DE0921ACA91.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 238
Nice one lads might have a lot of spare time in the next few weeks to do all the long finger jobs [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still working for now .

Very little if any effect on big sites in Dublin that I'm working on , but 1 case on any of them sites will have big effect and cause shut downs ,

So my back up plan consists of about 25 lenghts of skirting , 8 lenghts of architreve, many gallons of paint and a lot of patients required :icon_grin:

Sure that's only a day's work Tommy [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Still working atm managed to take a look at brakes on car getting a bit of vibration on hard braking since Germany cooked them over braking and some hero driving so took pads out sanded the face on them definitely more bite out of them after but still a little in the peddle feel need to get run out checked any ideas let me know
c131946c540599a119a531523cc019f6.jpg
8c3ae5a64a73475a8ba916045952b18a.jpg
d34ada747967d852870ad8b586431992.jpg

I'm out of work until Thursday earliest. Someone in our dealership tested positive on Friday so the HSE shut us down.

I don't think I'll be going back for a couple reasons;

1. I'm not happy my employer and the HSE knew we had a potential case for Covid and allowed us to continue operating for a week while awaiting test results. I understand the need to pay the bills, but the person who tested positive was off sick, came back to work ill for a couple days, got worse and went off sick again. They could have infected any amount of people. Customers included, as they were customer facing.

2. All my orders are on hold until further notice, so there's no point in me going in every day and being paid a salary when none of my customers are neither taking delivery of what I have for them nor are they placing new orders.

I think a career move in to a less volatile industry is in order.

That's all wrong man. Jesus, not great at all by HSE. 14 days isolation for all should have been issued at the very least

Still working atm managed to take a look at brakes on car getting a bit of vibration on hard braking since Germany cooked them over braking and some hero driving so took pads out sanded the face on them definitely more bite out of them after but still a little in the peddle feel need to get run out checked any ideas let me know
c131946c540599a119a531523cc019f6.jpg
8c3ae5a64a73475a8ba916045952b18a.jpg
d34ada747967d852870ad8b586431992.jpg

Check your rear brakes

1. I'm not happy my employer and the HSE knew we had a potential case for Covid and allowed us to continue operating for a week while awaiting test results. I understand the need to pay the bills, but the person who tested positive was off sick, came back to work ill for a couple days, got worse and went off sick again. They could have infected any amount of people. Customers included, as they were customer facing.

this is exactly why all these measures are pointless anyways, because at the end of the day they are too stupid. i think the testing is a total waste of time and money also. doesnt stop you getting it the minute you got an all clear from a test and have gone off to the shops to stock up on toilet paper... and also these ppl that think they may have it then get into their cars to drive to places for testing, thus encouraging even more movement of potentially infected people. plus, not to forget the people who totally overreact and go for testing the minute they sneeze once, thus wasting resources.

lucky mike works from home and im pretty anti-social anyways so not toooooo much has changed for us for now. gutted i cant visit my mum atm as she's a high risk category. gonna try install skype so we can have a bit better contact for now at least. she's on her own and doesnt have too much to keep her entertained so she's going a bit nuts.

started getting stuck in with the car since the rain stopped. hopefully the weather will get better now at least, so people are a bit happier and getting a few UV rays in the gardens etc. makes a big difference to moral aswell.

Broke out my old scalextric today, took an hour to set it up and 5 minutes to get bored as **** with it ????????

Work shut for 8 weeks. Currently going through career mode of Assetto Corsa after I bought a Playseat with Logitech G29 wheel & pedals.

Some craic! :scoobyblue_1:

First day off work today , im already about to lose the plot.
I was very busy last 2 weeks , but mechanics now not allowed work so nobody left to sell clutch kits to.
I had alot of local delivery for today and all had to cancel , i can still courier stuff but with nobody working that wont be busy.

Have the shed nearly as clean as the house already lol

I'm out of work until Thursday earliest. Someone in our dealership tested positive on Friday so the HSE shut us down.

I don't think I'll be going back for a couple reasons;

2. All my orders are on hold until further notice, so there's no point in me going in every day and being paid a salary when none of my customers are neither taking delivery of what I have for them nor are they placing new orders.

I think a career move in to a less volatile industry is in order.

Thats a ****ing joke
did employer insist on the guy come into work or did guy himself decide to go in?

Speaking of clutch kits, Where's is the best place to get an Exedy organic clutch kit for a 6 speed Impreza please?

Apologies for the thread hijack [emoji120]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Thats a ****ing joke
did employer insist on the guy come into work or did guy himself decide to go in?

Allegedly he had a doctors note signing him off (not for Covid).

After that, I don't care whether it was his choice to come in or management made him. He was signed off unfit to work and shouldn't have been in the building regardless. Then got worse and off sick again, back in touch with GP, and then tested for Covid-19 and comes back positive and nothing said to entire workforce in the place until he got the result.

Back