Whats everyone doing

Few more weeks of this
f246d442f03ec6119c2bb0dfa07d20a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Well I cleaned the car parked it back up and a nice evening had a few beers out the front remanissing good times had that's about it
Phone takes a great night shot no filters used
f19e8ba6ce57d04e7a97b5ce899cd6ad.jpg

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Well I cleaned the car parked it back up and a nice evening had a few beers out the front remanissing good times had that's about it
Phone takes a great night shot no filters used
f19e8ba6ce57d04e7a97b5ce899cd6ad.jpg

Looking well man[emoji122][emoji122]

It's as clean as it's been in a good while missing my days out early morning spins by the thanks Ciar?n it means a lot [emoji23][emoji23]

It's as clean as it's been in a good while missing my days out early morning spins by the thanks Ciar?n it means a lot [emoji23][emoji23]

Looks good gary everyone is getting itchy for spins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good man gary,

Bit burger beer I bit����, only finished the last of the nurburgring stash .last night as I ran out of everything else in the house to drink, needs must, had a few beers out the back garden last night too with the missus, like the good old days until the little one fell off her bike started crying then back down to earth again������

Beer was a common thing last night lol
Had a whole of 6 cans last night lads, woke up this morning, nearly died, went to sleep again, woke at 4. Still not right. Swear down, I can't do it lads ????
Would very seldom drink, 3 or 4 times a year max...not worth it ????
I won't be right til tomorrow evening, thank god we've to stay in home anyway ????????

Car looking class Gary man ????????

Good man gary,

Bit burger beer I bit����, only finished the last of the nurburgring stash .last night as I ran out of everything else in the house to drink, needs must, had a few beers out the back garden last night too with the missus, like the good old days until the little one fell off her bike started crying then back down to earth again������
You were a bit ambitious buying the second batch of bitburgers coming the end of the week [emoji3061] I think I still have some keep meaning to buy more so I can take in the few stragglers from trip.

Took the bike out again today for a blast, with new tyres needing a good scrub.
Can get near 100kms near the house without an issue.(back/forward)

So the Blue yoke looked sad and clean when I put the bike away.... so that did near 100km too! :)

It?s super sticky round my way the last while!!

Great fun.

So long since I painted calipers red, can't remember is it 10 or 20 brake it adds [emoji95]
787b7d1ce8bf8194a7e097109c6a0f66.jpg
7d7e3d9547a1b71e0e88fd5f838e66e2.jpg
ab7fd43852efddcc0e6d29d910d2d011.jpg

Back