What Exhaust sounds the best,,

Place in uk called precious metal performance,ill try find the link,he was the cheaper than buying direct from h&s....

[quote author=Scoobyke link=topic=12512.msg152851#msg152851 date=1233863439]
In My Opinion..(imop)............ :thumbsup:
[/quote]

dude its IMO

The best exhaust i have had for sound is the street performance sp r1. its like a rally/ time attack impreza

If you have a full 3inch bore H&S go for the Afterburner Vortex backbox which is made by H&S
Get the 4.5" tailpipe one like Scoobyke... lovely Rumble from it. Prefer the Blitz myself.

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=12512.msg152826#msg152826 date=1233860678]
@codders do you have the 3.5 or 4.5 tailpipe?? Cant imagine you wanting louder than a 4.5... sounds animal, just ask rob above
[/quote]

@Sweetcakes
I said i Loved the sound off my H&S. it's roaring well enough :thumbsup: :subaru:.. I just think Blitz's sound is more aggresive and louder like.

I don't know what size my tailpipe is.. I believe it's the 3.5 one... :dontknow:

pict0027um8nt6.jpg

pict0026jp8ek0.jpg

Thats the 3.5 alright, see if rob (scoobyke) can get a sound clip of his 4.5, the difference between the 3.5 and 4.5 is unreal...

well ian have blitz nur spec r on my wrx classic :icon_headbang:

and when she cold warming up there is serious rumble off it

and on the road it sounds great :thumbsup:

and i dont have a down pipe on mine :sad:

so would imagine its going to sound mental on yours

would defo recommend it its a great system

i in enfield /maynooth area if yeah want to have a listen before you hand out your hard earned :thumbsup:

mickwrx

hey mick,,, will take you up on that,, im off to london for the next few so will be next week prob
Thanks for that.. ian

Yeah works fine Robbie :thumbsup:

IMO the nicest sounding exhaust for a classic, still on my list of must haves.

HOLY $HIT,, thats amazing,, i wonder if it would sound like that for my bus... its different to mine..

Hi guys im thinking of buying either a graham goode 3inch system or a fujitsibu. Which wud be louder and give more popping and crackling??? Thanks Gunner

get anti-lag and ul have all the popping you want with any exhaust.

id say the ggr one would be louder, the fuj isnt that loud.

Back