What Exhaust sounds the best,,

Ian im sure you have heard Alan 555-Scooby's car. He has a Blitz-Nur spec cat back fitted to his. As far as i know he still has cats fitted so would imagine it will be a fair bit louder still with your de-cat :thumbsup:

Hayward & Scott sound savage... Love mine, but want it a bit louder... have the 3.5 inch tailpipe but will get the 4.5inch when i get a full 3inch system...

@codders do you have the 3.5 or 4.5 tailpipe?? Cant imagine you wanting louder than a 4.5... sounds animal, just ask rob above

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=12512.msg152725#msg152725 date=1233849482]
Im getting on in the years now and im going the other way looking for something easy on the ears.
But do like the odd pop and bang is there anything out there that will do this??
[/quote]

Magnex 6x4 Oval for you so Keith. Sounds great but is more reserved then most.

loud is nice some of the time....but iam get'n old now too and dont want my head burst when head'n away somewhere and doin normal driving...
a exhaust that you can drive with day to day and is easy on the ears,yet when you hit the gun it has a lovely note that you wont miss. :subaru:

MAGNEX 6x4 oval for me.. :thumbsup:

i have the 3.5inch H&S sounds great, but i just want to go nuts i was thinking of just getting a pipe.. lol

This is what im thinking...
xtreme.gif

you think 4.5 H&S,, cuz i really like mine H&S,, Hum???? what about that after burner,, its gota be nuts..

I had the 3.5 before,and was nice,but really prefer the 4.5....besides you cant beat the h&s sound........ :1poke: :1poke: :1poke:

Back