What did you do to your car today?

Believe it or not... but power washing on those caps actually loosens them off the wheel nuts.
I?m constantly replacing the black ones on my dads skoda, as they eventually fall off while driving.

After washing the car just thumb them all on! You might find a few a bit out.

Be a bit strange to only come off 1 wheel I would have thought ,

Had to swap the front wheels with the back last weekend , they are a bit to lively for a front wheel drive , had it in for second service and they told the wife it needed new tyres n she gets n a panic, checked em at least 3mm to the wear indicator, back ones were like new still so swapped around , bloody garages looking for 400 plus Euro for 2 tyres :eek:
I'll take it myself next time

A bit unfair if there is thread left. They?ll chance anything. At my place, we swap them and advise customer and if they need them, we call first to see if they want us to source or if they want to handle it.

Sorted the last few parts for the manual swap and upgrades, after I collect the turbo next week i?ll Have the following;

- [x] Clutch fork assembly
- [x] Gearbox gasket kit
- [x] Spigot bearing
- [x] Clutch fork dust cover
- [x] Starter motor
- [x] Slave cylinder
- [x] Crossmember bushes
- [x] Apexi PFC
- [x] VF23 Turbo
- [x] Spec C quick rack
- [x] 4.11 rear diff
- [x] Diff carrier bushes
- [x] Rear diff bushes
- [x] Harvey Smith up pipe
- [x] Up pipe gaskets
- [x] Turbo gaskets
- [x] Fuel pressure regulator
- [x] Fuel pressure regulator fitting kit
- [x] Gear knob
- [x] Gaitor
- [x] Perrin Short shift adapter
- [x] Front shift bushes
- [x] Rear shift bush
- [x] Perrin Shift stop
- [x] Group N Gearbox mount

Then just the small matter of fitting it all and tackling the wiring - off for mapping then

Deal with the cosmetics after the summer ...

YJ600X9.jpg
ptHeeBO.jpg

YpnRIsA.jpg

Spring Oil change and Brake job - fastest change of brakes I ever remember, because the car is still kinda new(just above 25k miles) nothing was stuck and everything went very smoothly.

Changing oil, filters, brake pads all around and bedding them all under 2 hours... I am getting really good at this

Attachments

• YJ600X9.jpg
    YJ600X9.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 104
  • ptHeeBO.jpg
    ptHeeBO.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 105
  • YpnRIsA.jpg
    YpnRIsA.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 107
I see more people are moving to the P.Mu pads. I can?t recommend them enough. The HC+800 is a fast road pad too and has low dust for the performance it gives.

Yep we have supplied huge amount over last few years. Never a complaint.
I see more people are moving to the P.Mu pads. I can?t recommend them enough. The HC+800 is a fast road pad too and has low dust for the performance it gives.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

Had them on my WRX from Davelegacy, couldnt fault them, so when the OEM pads ran out, the choice was obvious:)

I have heard though that they moved the factory from Thailand to Japan - effectively increasing prices in future, so if you are about to buy, dont hesitate, get them asap. Also some rumours are that HC800 will actually get discontinued completelly(probably being replaced by something new)

I changed my brakes last year with those pads. I also have DBA T2 discs to suit. P.Mu have some stunning calipers, if only I had the cash.

Got stuck into the forester today and fitted the blob sti suspension I purchased recently, definitely going the right direction but I will fit Whiteline front springs to get the nose down a bit more here's a before and after. DSC_1880.jpegDSC_1896.jpeg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• DSC_1880.jpeg
    DSC_1880.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_1896.jpeg
    DSC_1896.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 110
The drop is big when you see the struts side by side DSC_1895.jpegDSC_1894.jpeg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• DSC_1895.jpeg
    DSC_1895.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC_1894.jpeg
    DSC_1894.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 139
Went on a 6 hour round trip today ! hit some rough snow , got car stuck on a hill only for a gentleman in a land rover towed me up it along with a load of other cars . Anyway it was worth the trip for the v2 sti seats , would like to thank seanie . Sound man with one of the nicest & cleanest imprezas I've ever seen . :Imprezaimage:

Attachments

• 4e044a3f-9f2a-476b-a536-7c153e90ef6d.jpg
    4e044a3f-9f2a-476b-a536-7c153e90ef6d.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3123.JPG
    IMG_3123.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3125.JPG
    IMG_3125.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3120.JPG
    IMG_3120.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 70
Went on a 6 hour round trip today ! hit some rough snow , got car stuck on a hill only for a gentleman in a land rover towed me up it along with a load of other cars . Anyway it was worth the trip for the v2 sti seats , would like to thank seanie . Sound man with one of the nicest & cleanest imprezas I've ever seen . :Imprezaimage:

Would any happen to have a set of these they would part with or even just a drivers seat.

Thanks

Fook that?s a pain my only advice Alan is always have a pair of wheel socks in car that?s what I had with mine. Awd for me yesterday didn?t know myself. Nice seats by the way

Back