West Cork Rally 15th - 16th March

wasn't at it but seen a lot of pic;s and vid's, looked savage, frank kelly'd mk2 looked to be fairly goin, don't think he finished though.

[quote author=blacktar link=topic=41079.msg471089#msg471089 date=1395094185]
wasn't at it but seen a lot of pic;s and vid's, looked savage, frank kelly'd mk2 looked to be fairly goin, don't think he finished though.
[/quote]

Nop. Got a bit too frendly with a chicane and ended his rally. He was going really well but thats rallying for ya.

@anto555 what kind of weekend did ye have out in the new car? great crack getting to know the beast id say :changinggear: :subaru:

Another few I spotted on tinternet today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 9
Didn't go so well on Saturday , wheel studs snapped ! Also broke a front drive shaft , got it all fixed Saturday evening and went back out in rally 2

c59af7700e8510a3aadf7fae3a38553e_zpsc1cd199b.jpg

Sunday was a lot better , starting to get to grips with it the more we went on , ended up getting 3rd in class

Fantastic event

Christ ye were blessed that the studs didnt snap going flat out on a straight :eek2 that picture is mental....
3rd in class is a great result considering what happened :subaru:

hey lads,
had a great wknd co driving for "speed" you never get tired of the way the car pulls out of a corner in 5th and 6th gear, if im honest i thought we clipped the ditch, didnt know we lost a wheel like that until the marshall said it to me!! we were putting in decent stage times as the day went on catching a few cars. should have in car fairly soon. cant wait for the next one. Anto.

:clap: :clap:fair play anto :thumbsup:
ps . must be some some pressure to snap 5 studs :icon_omg: lucky no major damage :thumbsup: roll on the next rally :clap:

Back